Chapter 14

Felix Pov:

After seeing Cry and the condition he was in my guilt grew stronger. He looked weak, he looked disappointed, he looked,  so cute and innocent. That's a lot to say for a gang leader like him and myself.

I paced around in my room, it was already 12 at night and I was confused in my thoughts. Why am I falling for this guy, why do I care whether he's hurting or not. Never once have I cared for the people I took captive. I enjoyed watching them grow weak and beg for me to let them go.

With Cry I would stare into his eyes and I felt limp, my heart felt weak for him. I wanted to hug him and tell him everything would be alright. No, I can't feel like this, I need to get these thoughts out of my head.

I went downstairs and grabbed a notepad and a pen. I decided to write down everything I didn't like about him. Okay.

1. He wants to kill off my gang.
2. He..
3. ...

Think Felix. I sat in thought for about 5 minutes. Fuck I can't think of anything else! I became frustrated and tossed the notepad across the room.

I groaned and threw myself on the couch. I sighed deeply and my gaze caught the door of the chamber.

He's down there right now in more pain and if there's one thing I know about that chair is that it causes at least 5x more pain each night. I couldn't stand the thought of him in pain.

A few moments later I found myself grabbing the key to the chamber and unlocking the door. I opened it slowly and hesitated.

Felix what are you doing?

I asked myself this once and avoided it.

I shut the door behind me and walked downstairs slowly. My eyes found Cry and I instantly knew he was awake. Nobody is ever able to fall asleep the second night on that chair. I noticed he was also to weak to look up. I don't know why I didn't realize that when I was down here before.

I watched him move slightly in pain and I walked in front of him. I looked around making sure none of Crys gang was awake.

Nope. They're all asleep.

I wouldn't want them to see this.

I reached down and pulled up the cuffs on Crys wrists. First right, then left. He jumped slightly, still facing down. I glanced at his wrists noticing the dark bruises and deep cuts of blood ringed around his wrists.

I sighed then lent down and removed the cuffs on his legs as well. I softly grabbed his arm and wrapped it around my shoulder. I lifted him up bridal style and I felt him relax in my arms but I didn't look down.

I placed the key back in the old jar then walked back up to my room with Cry still in my arms. As I walked into my room I glanced down noticing the surprised look in his eyes.

I placed him on my bed and he was still staring at me. I knew exactly why he was staring at me but I still had to ask. "Why are you staring at me like that?" I looked down at him, my arms now crossed. Took him a while but he finally found his words.

"Wha- What are you doing?" I chuckled. "I asked myself the same question Cry." I then walked over to my bathroom and grabbed the first-aid kit taking out rubbing alcohol, gauze rolls and cotton balls. I went on my knees and softly grabbed Crys arm examining his bruised, bloody wrist.

I took a wet towel and wiped the blood from his wrist leaving a dark ringed bruise and opened wounds. I can only imagine the pain on his legs too.

"The rubbing alcohol might sting a little." I tilted the bottle backwards placing the liquid on a cotton ball and setting it on the ground. I took his hand in mine avoiding his gaze at me. I padded the cotton ball on his wrist and he pulled back hissing in pain. I laughed. "Or a lot."