Chapter 4

Crys Pov:

"Cry! Cry wake up!" I feel Matt patting my face while I was asleep. I turn the other way not wanting to be bothered. "Later Matt!" I feel him sit down beside me and I groan. "Not later Cry, you gotta see this!" I sat up looking at what Matt was looking at on his laptop screen which read "Dark Souls Rob Bank"

Over 50k stolen, witnesses, a police officer dead but there was no evidence to who did it.

I suddenly became curious about the rest of the article. "Scroll down." As Matt scrolls down a very blurry photo of a man with dirty blonde hair, wearing a black jacket, a white t-shirt, and black pants show up.

"That must be Felix!"

"You can barely see his face, Cry. It's really blurry." I read what's on the bottom of the picture.

We were given a picture of the gang leader by one of the people kept captive, if you see anyone who looks similar to this photo, call the police immediately.

"And this is why I wear a mask."

"Well. You think they know that they're our next target?" I found myself staring at the picture again. Even though it's blurry it's like I can see right through it. He's kinda cute. I laughed a little. Cute or not, you're still going down Felix.

"Cry!" I flinched. "What?"
"What were you thinking about?" I stared at Matt coming up with a lie.
"Nothing?"
"You were staring at his picture Cry."
"Just go get the rest of the gang! We've got things to do!"

I watched as Matt got up from my bed closing his laptop and leaving my room. I laid back down sighing. He really was kinda cute.
-
"Alright guys. So today we make ourselves noticed. Can't become the most wanted gang without getting noticed." We were all sitting in our living area coming up with our plan to not only get noticed by people, but the Dark Souls as well.

"So how are we going to get ourselves noticed" Red asks.

"Well. If you haven't heard Felix and his gang already robbed a bank yesterday so we can't do that. We gotta come up with something different." We were all thinking until Jen spoke up. "I got it!" We sat up giving her our full attention. "What is it?" Gabby asked.

"Not only will this be an easy crime to commit. We can probably even take out a gang, that's only if gangs hang around this place." I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion. "Let's shoot out a bar or something."

I think about it. It's not bad actually. She's right about it being easy, there are nothing but drunks at bars late at night. Drug dealers usually hang around the corner of bars. So we can loot up on the essentials.

"Matt. Search up the most popular bar in Sweden." Matt nods and pulls out his laptop.

"Wow you actually like my plan Cry?" I look over at Jen who has a surprised look on her face. "Everyone has a say in this gang Jen, your plan is good." Jen smiles. "Don't you mean genius-"

"Don't push it Jen." I laugh and so does everyone else.

"Okay so the most popular bar in Sweden would be, The Sinners Bar." Peculiar name for a bar. "Interesting. Alright gang. We'll be leaving around 11."

Felix Pov:

We were all sitting around in our hideout, not much to do after you've committed a huge crime. Cops are very alert after huge crimes, we had to let it die out. That's when it hit me.

My gang deserved a night out. "Hey guys. Why don't we go somewhere?" Ken stares at me. "After we've just committed the whole bank robbery crime you think we can go out?" I laughed.

"I know somewhere we can go where no one ever pays attention to who's around them."

"Where?" Stephano asked.

"The Sinners Bar." Everyone smiled and nodded.

No one is ever sober at The Sinners Bar. All a person wants from the sinners bar is a good time, it was after all the most popular bar in Sweden. We deserved this night out.
-
10:50 pm
We were all at The Sinners Bar having a good time. I was sitting at the back of the bar talking to a hot drunk girl.

It was strange watching Marzia flirt with guys and she wasn't going to kill them afterwards. I had no idea where most of the people of my gang were. We each had a earpiece on just in case someone was noticed or in danger. I also made sure they each had a knife. You never know.

Every now and then someone would make a stupid comment into the earpiece and I would laugh. I'd say they're having a good time.
-
11:30 pm
I was having fun talking to a group of girls who thought I was cute. If only they weren't drunk and knew who I really was. "Wow Pewds, your eyes are so beautiful and your lips, they're sooo, kissable." One girl said in between hiccups. I used Pewds as my fake name.

I laughed at the drunk girl in front of me trying to make the first move. Might as well. I was leaning in too kiss her. "Are they-"

BAM!

Everyone in the bar jumped up hearing a gun shot. No no no no that can't be my gang. None of us brought guns. I made them bring knives. I quickly got up and spoke into my earpiece, "Gang! Get to the back now!" As soon as I said this I see my gang pushing through people getting to where I was.

"Felix!" Scott was the first one to come. "The Takeovers are here!" My eyes widened hearing this. I remembered Scott telling us that they were going to make there 10th target special. That's when I asked myself.

Are we there next target?

I looked up hearing another gunshot and a deep voice. "Everyone down!" Everyone clumsily toppled to the ground now aware of what was happening.

Me being the fearless gang leader, I stayed standing. I realized the rest of my gang were standing beside me as well. That's when I saw him. The leader of this gang. He had to be. He had a mask on that his his identity pretty well.

"His name is Cry." Scott said coming closer to me. "Cry?" Weird name.

"You! Down!" A man with huge muscles and a surprisingly deep voice pointed a gun at me. Fuck no, I don't think so. That's when I saw Cry staring at me. He leaned in telling the man with the deep voice something and nodded stepping behind Cry.

Does he know who I am?

"Hello Felix." Cry said behind his mask.

Yup. He knows who I am. But how?