What, in in the Woods?

(Jack's POV)

Seriously? 

I'm stuck in the woods for God knows how long, with this B***h? 

And  her little sister. I'm freaking babysitting! Plus my parents won't be back home for 3 months. Have I mentioned I've never been camping. I know that's really sad for a 15 year old guy. I should've been a boyscout.

Jesus kill me now.

(Sam's Pov)

OHMYJESUSMARYANDJOSEPH 

Where are we going to sleep? What are we going to eat? How are we getting back?OMYGOD AM I HAVING TO SHARE A BED WITH JACK???????? Ew!

Lilly asks me "Where's Daddy and Step-monster?" (She's nine. I taught her that yesterday.)

"They left us.Get over it.",Jack stated bluntly

She started to cry. "We should find shelter" I said in a small voice. "What, in the woods?" asked Lilly.

We both nodded our heads. Lilly began to look frustrated and like she was going to scream. I wanted to cover my ears, but didn't want Jack to tease me.

We start to walk. After about ten minutes we find a small cave. "Here's perfect.",said Jack

Lilly looked up and yelled "ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING?! I'M NOT SLEEPING IN THE WOODS!!! NOT IN A CAVE!!! NOPE NO NO NO NO NEVER EVER EVER!!!!!!!!!!"

I pushed her into the cave and said blandly "Too bad." 

I pulled some clothes and jackets out of our bags and made little nests for us. A tiny one for Lilly, A medium one for me and a slightly larger one for Jack. He smiled at me as I gestured for him to have the bigger one. 

"Goodnight" I whispered. Jack said it back which surprised me.  Lilly just sobbed d into her nest and said "Not fair!" over  and over, which didn't suprise me as much.

Strange day 

I'm stuck, all alone, gone gone gone. I wish I was with you, but now I am gone gone gone 

I grab my notebook out of my bag and write down those lyrics. Then humming that tune I fell asleep.