Chapter 2

We made it home before 5:30. We phased back and went in the house, hand in hand. There standing by the table, was a very very angry Sam. "Sam?" I ask him slowly, while Embry pushed me behind him. Sam slowly turn around and his eyes instantly went to my hand. "You really did it?!" He booms at Embry. I growl. "Sam!" Me and Emily yell at him. He seemed to calm down as Emily touched him. "We are 18 now Sam. It's not like we are having sex! Sam you know me, better than anyone else, do you honestly think that low of me brother?" I ask him.

His face went soft. "No. I just don't want you two rushing into it! Do you see what is going on with your damned sister?!? She's crazy?!? She's loca!!" Sam exclaimed as me and Embry laughed. Emily hit Sam in they chest. I went up to Sam and hugged him. He hugged me back. "She is quite crazy, but do you see me with a vampire? No, do you see me with my kind and pack?" I ask him. He sighed, but nodded.

"Then in the pack is where I'll stay." I say. I hug him once more and went back to Embry. He wrapped his arms around me. Then, the boys just had to ruin the moment. "Are you ready for graduation Rabbit?!?" Jared asks me while passing me by, he kisses my forehead. "Yeah." I say. "I finally get to be done with school, and I haven't gotten in trouble. So I'm proud of myself." I say happily. They smile at me. "I'm proud of you too." Embry said, kissing my temple.

"Thanks Em." I whisper. He grabs my hand and drags me to the couch. We sit down and I put my legs in his lap. "So, what do we have?" Sam asks the boys. They look at Paul. "The same vampire that killed Harry. She's back, and we think she doesn't just want Bella." He said and they all turn their attention to me.

I look around to see if they were looking at someone else, but nope, it was me. "Why me?" I ask. They shrug. "Why would a leech go after just a human? You protect Bella more than us. Your scent is all over the house and perimeter. She would want to kill anyone who tries to protect Bella. You." Jacob said. I growled. I stood up and walked out of the house.

"Rabbit! Where are you going?" Sam asks me as they all run outside. I take my shirt off. "To visit some specific vamps." I say and phase. I then run to the treaty line. I put all my weight on my back hackles and raise my head up to the moon and howl. It wasn't a pack howl. It was a meet up and talk howl. If that even made sense. I sat there for a few minutes, until their pales faces, and dark clothing appeared. "Meagan. What a surprise. Why'd you call us here?" Carlisle asks me calmly.

I looked at Edward. 'Did you guys know that the redhead is probably after me?' I ask him. His face goes paler than it usually is. "She wants to know if we knew that Victoria is also after her?" He asked. They all look at me. I huff and run to a tree. I phase back and put my clothes on. I walk out from behind it. "Yeah. Jacob told me. He said, why would, no offense, would a leech like her, want a human like Bella, other than revenge? Who is the one who mainly protects her, aside from Edward?" I hint. They all go into conversing mode.

"She would do anything to get to Bella, and now me. I don't care about my safety, as long as Bella is protected and, well, that is my main thought." I said. And Embry!!! Cynder yelled at me. I winced. Chill your wolf titties!!! I love Embry to death, you know that you idiot!! Now shut up!! I barked back, and she stayed quiet. Edward just looked so amused. I flip him off.

I popped my hands and my wrists, and I guess Edward saw my ring. He stepped up, and grabbed my hand. "He did it." He whispered. I blushed, and nodded. "Who did what?" Emmett asks us. We turned to look at them. "Embry proposed today." I said. Everyone's eyes went wide. I nodded. "Yep. We've been together for two years. It's hard to imagine it, but it's been two years for us. I'm glad he did it." I say. Everyone went silent. I just stared at my ring, smiling. It's hard for anyone to believe how much Embry and I love each other.

"We must get going now, Meagan. We will see you at the Graduation Party?" Esme asks me kindly. I look at her and smile a dazzling smile. "Of course Esme, I wouldn't miss it for the world." I say and begin to take off my shirt as they start to walk away. I could feel Edward's eyes on me though.

"Your staying, why?" I ask him while putting my ring on my necklace so I won't lose it. I put my shirt up into a small ball around my necklace. "You're still Meagan Swan. You still need our protection." He states. I chuckle. "I don't need protection, I'm a monster myself. I can protect myself." I say. He snorts. "Always so stubborn and hard headed. Why won't you let us help?" He asks me. I sighed. I look at him. He just looked straight in my eyes.

"I don't belong with you guys anymore. I belong with the pack. One day, maybe that'll change. Maybe one day, I'll come back to my family." Once I said that, his eyes brightened. "I have to go." I say as I walk away from him. "One more thing." He says. I keep walking. "Do you miss us?" He asks me. I stop. I barely turn around. "Yes." I say, speaking over my shoulder. "Do you still love us?" He asks. "Yes. Not Alice and Jasper though. Just you 5." I say, as I begin to walk away again.

I put my stuff down and phase. I picked it back up in my furry little mouth, and run home to my family, to my Embry.

-------///////--------

As the days, then weeks went by. Today was graduation day. It was a Friday, so everyone was excited and happy. I was so nervous, scared, but ecstatic and hyper at the same time. I just want to get through graduation today.