I let go as he reached in and gripped my butt pulling me closer to him. When his erection pressed into my pants I let out a small moan and I leaned into him. I kiss his neck and I reached behind my back and undo my bra. Moving the straps and throwing them to the floor. Aden looks at me and I bite my lips as he moved me closer to him. He looks at me and stared for a few seconds.

I stood up and pulled my pants off leaving them on the floor before getting on top of him again. He unconsciously moved his hips making me moan. I pressed my chest into his feeling his hot skin against my breast and I felt him shiver.

His hands gripped my butt and started slowly pressing me down on him and I moan and buried my face in the crook of his neck and I looked back at him.

"Aden I can't take it anymore" I said and Aden moved his hips up into me again

"Please" I said and Aden stopped Moving and held my head in his hands to look at him

"Are you sure you want to do this" Aden eyes burned with lust and full of desire but also hold worry and acceptance and I closed my eyes and breathed leaning into his touch before kissing him.

"Yes I do" I said against his lips his breathing got heavier and then it turned in to a moan

His mouth found my collar bone where he kissed and sucked at the skin. My breathing was getting heavy now. His fingers slid their way down to the front of my panties and rubbed me through them. I couldn't help but moan and throw my head back. His body shivered but his skin was getting hot.

I stopped suddenly and stood up "Those pants need to come off" I said and he nodded and started pushing down his pants and I grabbed them and pulled them all the way off

I reached the top of his boxers when all of a sudden he grabbed my hands and look at me. I just smiled and kissed him and I pulled them down and threw them to the ground and he takes my panties off and I got on top of him not to close to his hard erection.

Aden looks at me and all of a sudden he rolls us over putting me on the bed and him on top of me. I bit my lips and he moved his body forward a little and his dick pressed against me. I bit my lips harder to contain a moan and he moved forward.

The skin to skin contact was overwhelming suddenly his hands were on my waist. This time they explored every inch of me. His hands ran over my hips and to my front and he reached between us and slid his fingers in me.

"Aden" I moaned as his fingers become harder and faster

"Oh God" I moan as he went faster as I felt that I was getting close to the edge

"Cum for me babe" Aden whispered to my ears and I did and he pulled his fingers out of me

He looks into my eyes and kisses me slowly down to my neck where he had marked me and lick and suck on it.

"You really don't know how much I want to but not now" Aden said and look at me

"But Aden I..." I said and got cut off by him kissing me so passionately

"I have to go to the meeting now I don't want to be late" Aden said and kiss me one last time before getting up

He got dress and I sat up and took the blanket and wrapped it around me and look down to the floor disappointed in myself for wanting him so badly.

'Ahhh I'm so stupid nice move Sally' I said to myself and he looks at me quickly

"Hey don't say that" Aden said and walk to me and grabbed my chin up to look at him

'Shit how did he heard that' I said to myself again

"You know I can hear you Sally" Aden said and I look at him and smile