ღChapter 27ღ~The Introduction

Here's the new upload. Please enjpy ^_^

****************************************************************************** 

“Tyler, where have you kept that Maria’s project?”

“Carl, you’re just missing all the time and I had to end up with all those nuisance work.”

“What’s wrong with doing a nuisance work when you’re the one who gives that work to people like us.”

“Carl…”

“Alright. Alright. You don’t have to be this pissed off.”

“KYAAAA!!!!”

“What’s the noise out there?”

“Why ask me? You see for yourself.” I stood up from my chair and went to the door. I saw group of girls gathered around. I tried to hear what they were talking as all of them kept on chatting in excitement.

“He’s so young but then he saved a life. He’s not even an expert but then he did like an expert.”

“YEAH! I want to be his lover. GOD! He’s so hot.”

“Just forget it.”

“WHY?!” all of them shouted at Tia.

“Can’t you see, he’s been dating a girl from his workplace for 4 years.”

“But then they’re not married right.”

“Even if they’re not, see how he kisses her. He’s so romantic.”

“Why are you guys gathering here?” I saw Carmen walking to them.

“Senior Carmen. We’re looking at the youngest inspiration that occur in young guys.”

“Can I see?” the pushed her a book looked like magazine. There was a silence before Carmen close her face to the magazine to her face. Is she alright?

“What’s the girl’s name?”

“They never put any.”

“What’s wrong senior?”

“Her face…it seems familiar though. I think I know her.”

“How can you know a person from China and you’re in LA?”

“You’re right.”

“What’s her name anyway?”

“I think they’re trying to hide her name.”

“WAIT! I think I know the name. It’s written Jasmine.” What was the name again?

“Really? It really suits her.”

“What’s her name?” Carmen asked for confirmation. Good girl Carmen. What’s her name again?

“It’s Jasmine. The freelancer wrote when he was interviewing about that girl.”

“Oh that doctor is lucky.” Jasmine. How come that name seems familiar. Have I heard that name from somewhere?

“Can I keep this?” Carmen looked at Wendy.

“Sure. I have a lover so why should I keep a hot hunk like that in my room.” Carmen took it and left the place. Her way of urge made me felt like want to know how that girl looks like.

***

*Jasmine’s POV*

“Look girl, if you want to go on a vacation you go and I’m not going to stop you.Just don’t involve me in one.” I turned away. Why am I being pulled into one?