Chapter 25.

Louis pulls Harry's bottom lip between his teeth, sinking them into the pink plumpness of it, pulling it out before letting go and jamming their mouths back together again. It's the fastest kiss they've shared, lips moving against each other like every second they spend apart is too long. Harry's hands run all over Louis, across his back, tangling in his hair, kneading at his ass. Louis grips Harry's bicep, holding it tight like it's anchoring him down. He feels Harry's warm fingertips dance up under his shirt, tracing over the line of his ribs and flattening against the small of his back. He tries to nod into the kiss, tries to encourage Harry to keep going, keep touching him like that.

He feels Harry's blunt nails scrape down his sides, stopping when they reach the hem of his shirt. Louis breathes in sharply when he feels Harry take the fabric between his fingertips, pulling it up slightly over Louis' back so that his stomach is exposed.

"Can I?" Harry whispers into Louis' mouth, edging the shirt up further.

"Yeah," Louis breathes, detaching his lips from Harry's and sitting himself up straight so Harry can tug it off him completely.

It goes still for a moment after Harry gets Louis' shirt off and throws it to the side. Louis' sitting upright on his knees above Harry, and it takes his breath away when he looks down and meets his eye. Harry's on his elbows, eyes glassy and bottom lip drawn between his teeth, he's just staring, watching Louis. Louis feels himself shudder at the way Harry looks at him, eyes dragging up his body and practically twinkling when they reach Louis'.

"Fuck." Harry exhales on a shaky breath before lurching upright to connect their lips again. He wraps his arms around Louis' waist, pulling him in impossibly close. Louis nudges himself up, sitting completely in Harry's lap. He feels on fire, squirming shirtless in Harry's lap whilst Harry is still fully clothed and kissing him like his life depends on it.

He decides to do something about that, moving his fingers down and rucking up Harry's shirt, lifting it up, not moving his mouth way from Harry's until the shirt reaches his armpits and there's no way to get it off without moving apart.

The sensation of skin against skin is overwhelming, the feeling of Harry's warm chest plastered against his almost too much to handle. Louis lets his head fall back, almost choking on a breath when Harry starts to mouth against the skin there. He leaves open mouth kisses all along the column on Louis' neck, stopping when he reaches the junction in his jaw and focusing his attention, biting down and sucking hard. Louis doesn't know when it happened but they've started to rock with each other, both their hips moving back and forth in unfocused motions.

He can feel arousal stir in his stomach, he's not hard yet but if this keeps going he'll get there in no time. It's only heightened when Harry moves his mouth from Louis' neck, kissing down it and mouthing over his collarbones. He digs his thumbs into Louis' hips as he leans back, hunching his back and reaching in to lick at Louis' nipples. Louis lets out a quiet whine, hands moving to grab at Harry's hair, keeping him close. Harry's tongue traces around one in a circle, little tentative licks over the nub that make Louis shiver. He arches his back, head lolling backwards when Harry starts to suck, sharp teeth nipping gently.

Louis can't handle it any more, he scoops up Harry's head in his hands, prizing it away from his chest and smashing their mouths together instead, tongues meeting before lips do. He holds Harry's face, tilts is upwards so he can give himself better access, get a deeper angle, create negative space. Harry's hands slip underneath him, cupping his ass, squeezing as they kiss. The rocking has become more conscious now, steady movements that ripple both of their bodies together. Louis can feel the hardening under Harry's joggers, feels it pressing into him when he rocks down into Harry's lap.