Chapter 8

After a couple of days, my wounds were completely healed. Finally! I thought with a smile. I walked downstairs, only to find Sebastian wearing a pink bonnet. 

I gave him a questioning look, and he replied, "Lady Elizabeth's work. Do you like it?" 

I laughed. Neither of us would be caught dead in pink, but if My Lady insisted..... 

I then realized I was still in my dress from 3 days ago when Sebastian and I had went shopping. I was barefoot, though, instead of wearing those deathtraps humans call heels. 

"I'll get you some fresh clothes," he said, then ran out the door at top demon speed. 

He was back less than 30 seconds later with my beautiful plain black dress. It had one long sleeve, and stopped right below my knees. He had also brought the flats that went with the dress perfectly. FLATS!!!!! 

I hugged Sebastian, then raced to my bedroom to get changed. 

Once I was ready, I walked down to Lady Elizabeth's bedroom and knocked on the door. 

"Come in," she said, so I did. 

When the door was open enough so she could see me, she jumped out of the bed, raced over, and hugged me tight. 

"Hello, My Lady. Are you ready to return home?" I asked as nicely as possible. 

Lady Elizabeth loosened her grip on me and nodded. "Let's go. I'm sure Mother is worried about us, but I'm so happy you're alright!" 

"Me too," I told her, and she smiled sympathetically. She led me to Lord Phantomhive's study. When she knocked on the door, I froze. I can't go in there, I thought. Not when I couldn't protect him earlier. 

"Come in," Lord Phantomhive said. Lady Elizabeth opened the door and pulled me into the study. 

"Hello Lizzy," he said. "Leaving so soon?" 

Elizabeth laughed. "Yes, Ciel, we're leaving." 

"So you must be Luna," Ciel was looking at me. 

I nodded. "Yes, Lord Phantomhive, I am." 

"It's nice to finally meet you. I hope you've recovered." He was acting like he cared, but what I heard from Sebastian was he doesn't care much for people he doesn't know very well. Maybe he just felt sorry for me, or grateful that I saved Lizzy's life, and possibly his as well, but Sebastian saved more people than I did. 

"I'm alright, thank you," I replied. 

"I thank you for saving Lizzy and I," Lord Phantomhive said. 

He believes I saved him too? I thought. 

"It is what I am here for. I'll risk my life for My Lady any day," I said honestly. 

Lord Phantomhive smiled. "Glad to hear it," he walked over and let Elizabeth hug him goodbye, then came to me. I shook his hand. 

"Goodbye, Ciel!" Elizabeth yelled as we walked out of the study. 

Now I had to say goodbye to Sebastian.

(Hey guys. I don't know why I didn't post this earlier. And by earlier I mean like a year ago! Gosh, I really abandoned this one. But this chapter has been written and typed up for a while now, so I thought I'd post it since people are actually reading this thing. Maybe IL update this again soon if you comment and tell me too. You know I will. Love you all!)