The Jewel of Heart part 2 + More than a Brother?

"Legolas,I cannot stay long here to look after Mabel.I have to catch up with your father to see the spell that had been use on the jewel and Mabel"

"I understand.But,can you tell me why this happens?"

"The spell cast in the jewel must have affected her as well.It is a part of the Bender's.Now,she's the nearest Bender,the jewel is connected to her soul"

"What happens if the jewel is fully contaminated?"

"She will probably die"

"Well,there must be something that can ease the pain a bit?"

"Well,just give her some of the Imladris Water.It gives her a bit strength.She is still inferior"

As they both look at her,Mabel was staring outside the balcony at her bed.Her eyes truely shows how traumatically she is.Slowly,the memories of her family crept in her mind.She remembered everything that happened on her birthday.They sang her a song,a cake,their talks,gifts,the empty box,the doorbell and when she opens the door its empty,the sparkles at the middle at the street when a big light came and she is here.She remembers her lullaby that always sang by her family when they try to put her on sleep when she was about 3 years old.She slowly sings uncounsciously.

Sleep little infant,o sleep like a baby,The stars shines so bright tonight

 Like your eyes when they're smiling

 Just let me say 'I love You" for tomorrow might be the last

Her lullaby ended.Lord Elrond left the room.Legolas hold her arms.He helps her as she is trying to seat down.

"What happened,Mabel?"

"Segora,she put a spell on the jewel.She play with the spelt jewel and it actually hurts me."

"I'm sorry.Forgive for not being here when that happened"

Legolas pulled her into his arms.She hug him tightly as she was shivering in fear.He rubs her back as he was try to comfort her.She starts to cry and he sings an elf lullaby to her ears.Her cry begans to calm.His silver tunic was soaked with her tears.When she gets off his chest..He holds her face and wipes her tears,

"Please,don't leave me alone"

"I won't.I promise from now on,I'll protect you"

Suddenly,Legolas was moved to kiss her forehead.Passionately,he did.Then,they felt like time stopped.They look into each other eyes.

"Thank You,Brother"

"You seemed very terrified.You should go to sleep,But,before that drink this water from Rivendell.This will ease your pain a bit"

He helped her drinking the water from  a small bottle and took the bottle as she finishes them.She layed on the bed and he tucks her in with blanket.

"I'll be back in a minute"

She nods and went asleep.Legolas left the room and closes the door and lean against them.He was thinking to his self.What was that actually?Well,he is not denieing that he and Mabel was very close in no time.It's been about two months,she can actually think him as her own brother.He thought they were very close like siblings.Sure they always hug each other.He hugs her before he went to bed,he rather dance with her than other elvens female,she sleeps on his lap at times,she love carrying her around in bridal style when they're playing but this is the first time he kissed her.What was that?Mabel was thinking the same.But,when he entered back the room,they did as if nothing happened.It was going to be a long night.In the middle of the night,Legolas was sitting at the balcony as she was sleeping like a baby in her bed.She start to had nightmares about the jewel

She squeeled so loud and wakes up in shock and sweat.Legolas rushed to see her.She was panting.He held her arms and was concerned.He hugs her and can feel her fear worser than the previous.He whispers to her that he was here.She begs him to stay with her and don't go anywhere.He did as what she ask.

"Please sleep beside me?Just tonight?"

"O,,Okey.I am here,don't worry"

Then,Legolas start to lay on the right side and she was on the left.She felt so safe sleeping with him,he likes to be with her too.They can feel  each other's warmth breath as they faced each other.His arms starts to travel to her small back as hers was travelling to his waist.They are getting closer.Suddenly,Mabel speaks:

Legolas,am I really a sister to you?

First,yes.But,now...I am not sure of myself.

Can I tell you something?It might sound disgusting.

Go on,tell.

The first time I saw you,my heart beats so fast.It probably stopped for a second.For the first fifteen years of my life,I had the hardest crush on you.And we become friends,I was so happy.I thought there might be a chance for me,disgusting right?

What?no! not at all! Actually,I had something to say too.I saw you at the Pavilion talking with father.Right from there,I was very tended to know who you are.From the looks.Innocent,flawless and so righteous.I ask Father of who you are before I met you,but I told him not to let you know and act as if I never know about you.

Really?(laughs)i think I should tell you, to me, you are more than a brother.Though,you not like me back.I am a mere mortal.I love you since the first time I saw you.I Love You Legolas.

He pauses as they were sadness in Mabel's eyes.She was about to push herself away from Legolas.Then,he raised up a bit and went to Mabel.He sits with one shoulder as Mabel was laying on the bed looking at him.Suddenly,he pressed his love on her.Softly as one his hands were on her left shoulder.They parted their lips in silence.They look and was fascinated with each other.

"What was that?What are you trying to say?"

"(smiled)You're always so humble aren't you,Mabel?Should I make twice it for you?"

"Twice?well,can you please tell me there?"

They both get up to sit when Legolas pulled her and kissed her more passionately.This time,the kiss is much deeper than the first.He pressed her body to his.She was froze by his kiss like she was spelt.They kiss ended but their faces was still near to each other

"I love you,Mabel.I love you"

He said as he was panting and Mabel lips was an inch away from his lips.Their heartbeat was beating so fast.She placed her arms around his neck.His arm travel to her small back and he draws her closer to him.

"You do?How long?"

"Probably longer than I thought.It's just I took such a long time realise that."

"(laughs)I think I have been fall for you since I saw you."

"I think I was the first to fall for you.Cause I saw you first!"

"Stalker!(laughs)"

They both embraced one another.They lied on the bed.With her head on his shoulder as they both played with their fingers.For a while,they forgot about the entire problem.Mabel never thought something like this could happen to her.

"From a friend,to a brother,to a protector and then  to love"

"I am glad how I was in love with a kind mortal.Bubbly and lively"

He kissed her lips again and locked her in his embraced,For all of the sudden,in such a short time he become very fond of Mabel.Somehow,his affection towards her cures all her pain and give her a bit strength.