Touring and...Greenleaf?

Mabel wakes up that morning from her nice sleep. She sits up straight and strecth out her arms.She was in a good mood from having an enough sleep.She tucked out her blanket and jumps out of her bed.First thing she does is she opens the curtain of her balcony.The sunlight was shining on her but she loves it.She walks back to her bed and she tidy them up.She undressed her night gown and went straight into the shower.Mabel just love the fragrance of warm daffodils were stick on her body.In about ten minutes,she is done and pulled a towel to covered half of her body.She comes out and picked a gown from her wardrobe.She picked a soft pink gown with round neck,floor length and was tight underneath her chest.It was the loveliest dress.She puts them on and it suits her perfectly.She tie her own hair in buns with a white ribbons from her makeup desk.She look lovely especially when she gives out her sweet smile.Just when she was about to leave,Segora barged in and was fascinated by her styling.Mabel smiled and raised her shoulder with her arms to sides:

So,do I look fine?

Fine?You look lovely! You can dress yourself better than I dressed you up.Okey,first you will be having a breakfast with the king.Then,Hedalir will bring you to tour around the castle and then,Mirkwood's town.

Sounds found.Shall we go now?

Yes,Lady Mabel.

Oh! Wait! It's not Lady Mabel.Its's Mabel or Acelyn or Ace.I'm too young to be called Lady.

Of course,Ace.

There!Much better!You'e one of the six person who called me Ace now.

I think Ace is beautiful.

Why Thank You.

They keep talking as they left the room.They were talking about Mabel's name which is unique to Segora.First,she had a nice breakfast with King Thranduil.She loved how they served the vegetables neatly and they also tasted nice with a bit meat which upsets her a bit but she did not showed it.She is mannerism.The King ask her if everything is okey.He was glad to find that the youngster mortal love and was doing fine with everything.She finished her breakfast after King Thranduil did.They both leave the room at once.Hedalir was waiting for Mabel out of the dining room.

Good Morning,La...

It's Mabel,Sir Hedalir.

Mabel,yes,Mabel.Have Segora informed you?

Yes,let's go!

Very keen to know this place huh?Okey,first.As you know,the room you come out of just now is the dining room.Moving on,do you remember where King Thranduil see you yesterday?

Oh,Yes.The room which is the largest hall with two sits deep in it?

Yes,that is the main hall and is also used for big feasts.

Okey.So,I only know two places.Shall we keep moving?

Yes.

So Hedalir moves on to introduce to her to every place of the castle.The Kitchen,Library,Counsil Room,a few bedrooms,the castle's Pavilion which she and the King himself went there,the stables,armoury,the training side and lastly,they are going to the Mirkwood's town.She was so excited as she ride behind Hedalir's horse.When they reached the town,almost all the elvens were looking at her with questions.But,she just smiled sweetly that warms everyone.They toured every stall,shops.She saw one beautiful necklace which reminds her the birthday necklace she got from her parents.She is still wearing them as well.Her bracelet were making some sounds.Miranda's coat was kept in her wardrobe.She misses the Bender's.

Mabel,it's time to return.We been here for half of the day.Prince Legolas will return today and Thranduil expects to see you.

Yes,yes.Let's go.

They return to the castle in no time.Segora was waiting for her and held her arms as she arrives.Together,they went to the main hall.As they entered,King Thranduil was talking to someone.He looked a lot like him from the back.Mabel was walking forward but stop as that figure turns around.He was much,good looking from the King.His blue eyes were sharp and captivating.His slender body.Woah!He got her head ove heels immedietly.He smiled warmly at her as the King stands beside him.

Welcome home,Mabel.This is my son,Prince Legolas.In your world language,his name is Greenleaf.

Greenleaf?(she muttered)

Legolas walk towards her.When he is opposite to her,she was only tall at the middle of his ears.She is tiny and petite.He smiled warmly and bowed to her.

Please,Just call me Legolas.You Must be Mabel Iceline Bender?

(Laughs) I'm sorry,Legolas.It's Mabel Acelyn Bender.'

Oh,I 'm so sorry Lady Mabel.Forgive me.

It's okey.Just call me Mabel.

Lovely name though it is unusual here.Glad to have you here.I was hoping we could become good friends.

I am very please too.

Mabel smiled but her heart was beating non-stop.They smiled at each other.Despite all of that,she was happy that a prince would want to be friends with someone silly like her.