The Jewel of Heart

That day,Legolas was free from any activity.So,he decided to spend all of his time with Mabel.They were at the pavilion.He was teaching her an elf craft.He guide her hands gently as they were making crafts.She was very happy when they got it done in time.

"Here,you can have it."

'Why thank you"

"Naah...it's just a small gift"

"But a big one that comes from the heart"

They both smiled.It was elvens bracelet and Legolas wears it.Then,he was fascinated by her long hair and offers to braid them.She let him do so.Her hair was soft and lustrous.He didn't braid it all.Just at the middle of her back.After he is done with the braidings,he picked a pink rose and clip it on her braids

"Now,you look lovely"

"I do?Thanks,Brother"

He smiled as she stands to look at the sun.She inhales and exhales gladly.Legolas was still sitting admiring her gift.Suddenly,Mabels felt a hard pulse from her heart.She felt weak and faints slowly to the ground.Legolas immedietly draw his attention to her.He was panicked and carried her immedietly in bridal style.Everyone was shock and wondering how could that happen.King Thranduil rushed to her room.Legolas,Segora and Arithion was there.Legolas explained everything that happened.

"It must be because of the jewel"

"Father,why?The jewel was founded?"

"It was but it was contaminated by dark elfs spell.It's getting worse"

"Dark elfes?How did they get in?"

"There's traitor among us.They might have spelt on it."

"So,why is Mabel affected?"

"The jewel is made from the soul of Bender family.Whosoever the Benders that are here,they were close to the jewel which made them affected.The jewel is like their heart."

"So,you did say to cleanse it,we need one drop of blood of the Bender.Since it has been founded,can we get Mabel to do it now?"

"Yes,but we need her to rest.The jewel is deep beneath this castle.She cannot walk all the way done in this condition"

"Yes,Father."

Segora,Arithion and Thranduil left at once.Mabel moans uncomfortable.Legolas went to sit beside her.He puts his hands on her forehead.She open her eyes weakly.She said

"Pulse,hard impulse.It hurts till my bones"

"What??"

"The hard impulse hurts me.Like a dagger has been fed to me"

"Shhh...get some rest,the jewel has been founded.Tonight,we'll get you to cleanse it and you will be fine"

She nods and went back to sleep.It was terrifieing.She look so bright and cheerful when all of the sudden she faints.Now,she is sweating and was at her worse.It become much worse when they received a horrifying news that the jewel was missing from its origin hidden place where Joel Bender placed it!A big meeting was held.They were frightened.King Thranduil speaks:

"The jewel of heart is missing.There is traitor among us and might have know that the jewel will be clarified tonight"

"Your Highness,What should we do?"

"First thing of all,summon the wizard of elfs.I demand all places of Woodland Realm to be sealed with magic.Second,Legolas.Catch the traitor.We must find who would want betray the peace of Woodland Realm"

All of the sudden,a loud scream broke out.

NO!!!!!

"Mabel!!"

Everyone run to Mabels dorm as her screams begins to louder and her cries.

NO!!!STOP!!!IT HURTS!!!PLEASE!!!DON'T DO THIS!!!!

As they barged in her dorm,there was Segora with a gem as a big as her palms,pinkish with fluid inside and a bit of dark blue.She smiled evily.It turns out she was the traitor for the whole time.She vanished as she jumps out of the balcony.Mabel was laying down motionless on the balcony floor.Legolas rushed and held her in his arms.Her eyes were wide open with tears flowing from it.It was filled with fear.She was suppose to shine brighter than stars but she was asdim as a small bulb now.He carried her to the bed and informed Thranduil that Segora was the traitor and just ran with the jewel.The plans by King Thranduil was launched.He himself and a lots of his men went to hunt Segora with a few wizards,Legolas was assigned to stay with Mabel.Lord Elrond come all the way from Rivendell just to heal Mabel.He gave her some potion to drink.He tell Legolas everything he found out as Legolas was sitting beside Mabel.