Art Show

I lay on my bed thinking over everything that happened these past two days.  I closed my eyes. I guess I just got to get use to other people being around me for long periods.

  "Haku?" I get up to see Zabuza entering my room. "Since we're staying here for awhile. I got Kakashi's team to show you around."

  "Okay," I say getting up.

  We go down to Konoha's Annual Art Festival. I stand next to Saskue and Sakura, Kimimoro stands on the other side of Saskue, and Naruto next to Kimimoro. 

  I glance at him the same time he looks at me. "Uh, yeah that seems nice," I say as he breaks his gaze. We stop at a Latina Art show. We walk up to one with a boy with fine detail curling him as his hands stay in his knees. I frown but for some odd reason I really like this piece. 

  I feel a presence come next to me,  "you easily feel sorry for someone, don't you?"

  My eyes widen as I look at Kimimoro who's staring at the picture. After awhile he looks from the picture to me. Rolls his eyes and then walks away. Right, staring is creepy. I look back to the gentle piece, that boy.

  Next we went to an American Art Gallery. I stop at a picture with Big Eyes. The little girl is so fragile.

  "So when you feel bad for something you stare," says Saskue standing next to me.

  "Uh, no not exactly. I just think and whatever I'm thinking about, I focus on."

  "Hn," he says walking to the next portrait with his hands in his pockets.

  I look below reading the description, this artists let her husband take the credit. What a shame? At least in time, she took her credit back.

  I turn to the next portrait of paints running into Naruto. He turns slowly and looks down at me. Then he looks back to the painting. A boy held his hands below his face crying.

  "Why are these paint so sad?" I ask myself.

  "They tell a story," I didn't expect Naruto to answer that but he has, "every one of these art pieces were influenced some way or another and used this to express emotions of how at one point they felt in the lives. It could really impact others," with that he continues to stare at it. 

  Sakura and Kimimoro come up standing beside us. 

  "Such a sad photo will have a negative impact if that's what you say," says Kimimoro.

  "You just don't get it," Naruto says before he leaves.

  "Maybe we should stop for lunch," Sakura says before heading in the same direction as Naruto.

  "What is your perspective on art?"

  "I don't know," Kimimoro says. He looks at me before he follows the same direction Sakura and Naruto head in. 

  I hurry next to him. He glances at me but continues to walk forward.