Chapter 25

Autumn's point of view

I followed the band out of the hospital, glad to be out of there. Calum had his hand in mine and I carried a bag with my other hand.

"Hey guys, can we stop by the lake?"

"What lake?"

"Oh, I know where it is." Calum said and chuckled. "Why do you want to go there? You don't want to shower or anything?"

"Okay, maybe I can go tomorrow." I said and chuckled as he kissed my temple. "I have some business to do."

"You can do it tomorrow." Michael agreed and I hummed. I followed them to the car and got in with Ashton and Calum.

"I'm stuck with the blondes?" Michael whined and I nodded. He flipped us off and we laughed.

"The thinks I care, aww." I said and Ashton rolled his eyes as he started the car. "Mind playing some Good Charlotte?"

"Nope." Ashton said and popped a disk into the radio. The Good Morning Revival album played loudly and I nodded.

I nodded my head to the song and Calum turned it up. We sang along to the beginning of the song and I stuck my hand out of the window.

"Keep your hands off my girl." I sang and Calum laughed. "I can play this on the guitar." I told them.

"You should have sat Luke's ass down and serenaded him with this song." Ashton said. "I would have laughed if he came running to me."

"Your sister said to stay away from her girl." Calum cried in mockery and I laughed. I nodded and leaned back comfortably as a more slow song came on.

"So, Luke told me that you wanted to help with our next album?" Ashton said as he turned the radio down. "You don't have to you know." He told me.

"I want to because Michael and Luke said I have good lyrics that fit your sound. I have this other lyric in my head and I got it while I looked through my old journal." I told them.

"What is it?" Calum asked as he turned the radio down all the way. "Tell us."

"I was already missing, before the night I left." I said and they looked at each other. "It's kind of depressing but I told Luke the line and he said that could work perfectly."

"It can work. We can meet up with John and Joel and Alex and all of them. We can make this album perfect." Calum said excitedly and I smiled brightly, feeling accomplished for once in my life.

"You like it?"

"Love it." Ashton said and smiled. I nodded and Calum looked at me. "Do you want to go meet up with Joel and John with us sometime? We have writing sessions for this next album with them." He told me.

"As in Madden and Feldman?" I asked in complete shock and they nodded. "You want me to go with you?"

"Of course! You're an amazing lyricist and I know how much you love Joel. You guys could wrote the best song ever with each other." He told me and I gulped.

"It's not only a win for you, but it's a win for us!" Calum said and I laughed. "It'll be amazing. Come on Autumn, what so you say?"

"That's Joel Madden, you must be tripping if you think I'll pass up a chance to meet him." I said and laughed. "He's my hero."

"I thought I was your hero?" Calum pouted and I could tell Ashton was a bit uncomfortable.

"We'll talk later, for now, Ashton, what's going on between you and Mikey?" I asked and he looked in the mirror.