Chapter 4

Autumn's point of view

We got on the plane, yawning and with our eyes drooping. We were up all night, well, until around two am. We were drunk and didn't know what we were doing. Considering on how we woke up, I would believe we had fun.

We got on the plane and I closed my eyes. The seats were so comfortable and so was Taylor's shoulder. I put my hands in my lap and curled up next to her.

"I'm tired Tay," I said and she hummed. "Can this plane just take off so we can get through the rough parts already?" I asked annoyed.

She agreee with me and I yawned. She wrapped her arm around my shoulders and I smiled softly. The last thing I remember hearing was Taylor saying 'I love you' to me.

-

When we got there, Taylor had to slap my thigh hard to wake me up. I whined about my hurting thigh as we got to the luggage claim. "I have a car waiting for us. My cousin is in town and we're staying with him until we can get an apartment."

"Who's your cousin?" I asked her but I don't think she heard me as she told me to follow her. I shrugged and followed her to where a guy in a hoodie and sign that read 'Taylor and Autumn'.

"Michael," she said and he nodded. "This is my friend Autumn," she said and he smiled. He had nice green eyes, however, I thought he looked creepy dressed in all black with his hood on.

"I'm Michael," he said and I shook his hand. "C'mon, the car is waiting." He said and I nodded.

We followed him to the car and he helped us put our things away. "You wouldn't happen to know where my mum lives?" I asked and she nodded.

"Why don't we get to the house, change, and I'll go with you to see her?" Taylor asked and I nodded, happy with that plan.

We got in the car and I buckled up immediately. "It's a long drive from here, sleep if you want again. I know how much you love sleeping." Taylor said and I nodded.

I closed my eyes and leaned my head on her shoulder again. I can sleep all day if I wanted, which was great. I loved sleeping. Reality doesn't exist when you're sleeping.

-

"We're here," a male voice yelled and I jumped up. I shook slightly as I did and backed away.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled. I felt arms around me and I squrimed. The coconut smell hit me and I stopped moving, knowing it was Taylor. "Where am I? Where is he?"

"Who's he?" Michael asked and I looked around. Taylor noticed my expression and shushed me.

"He's not here. He's in the other side of Australia princess. Calm down. He can't get you." Taylor said and I nodded, my heart thumping against my chest.

"Let's go inside," Michael said slowly and I nodded. I got out and looked around, feeling a little bit paranoid. I grabbed my bags and followed the two into the beautiful house.

"My band lives with me in this huge house but they're out shopping or something. You'll meet them later on." Michael said and I nodded. "We only have one room left, is that okay?"

"Yes, thank you Mikey." Taylor said and they shared a hug. I thanked him and he nodded. He showed us to the room and we walked in.

He closed the door behind us and I looked at the huge room. It was like the size of a lounge room. I gaped at it and looked in the closet. It was so big. You could fit a car in here, and I wish I was exaggerating.

"Think this will be big enough for us two?" She asked and I nodded. Probably too big. "C'mon, let's get dressed so I can take you to see your mum after so long."