Chapter 3

Autumn's point of view

Taylor had told me to get ready while she goes out and gets a few things, so, I was. I had taken my shower -careful with my tattoo-, shaved, brushed my hair, and now I was putting my clothes on.

I threw on what she had bought me earlier, beside the jacket, and smiled at myself in her full body mirror. This all looked so expensive, and I bet it was.

I laughed to myself, thinking about how, and why, Taylor would spend so much money on me for my birthday. I went to her bathroom and started putting on some make-up.

I put on some red lip stick and mascara. I put some black eyeshadow on and then eyeliner. I put a little cover up on the hickies Taylor had left a little while ago and some blush on my cheeks.

I smiled at my reflection and then looked at my chord necklace. It wasn't even mine, it belonged to my older brother. I never took it off, beside when I sleep or shower. It's always on.

I smiled sadly and then walked out. I grabbed the leather jacket Taylor had bought for me and put it on. She knew I wasn't into girly things, and this jacket went perfectly with my dress, and my necklace.

I grabbed some perfume and sprayed it on me. All I needed to do was curl my hair, which now, I'm letting the iron heat up.

When it finished, I went to the bathroom and started curling my hair. I left it in loose curls and then turned it off. I sprayed a little perfume in my hair and then I was done.

I put my phone, money, and a little bit of make-up in my clutch and then I heard a knock on the front door. I rolled my eyes at her cliche-ness and made my way to the front door.

I opened it and Taylor was there in a beautiful navy blue dress. "You look beautiful Autumn," she said and handed me a rose. I took it and smiled at her.

"You look amazing Tay," I said. Unlike her, she loved the girly look. Instead of leather like me, she had a white blazer over her dress.

"Lets go?" She asked and I nodded. I locked, and closed her door. I followed her and then laughed. "I can never spend too much money on my girl." She told me and I rolled my eyes.

"You're too good to me." I told her and she shrugged. I followed her into the limo and then the chauffeur closed the door.

"You're the absolute best Taylor." I said. "This has been the best day of my entire life." I said and she smiled.

"Now it's time to make this the best night of your entire life." She said to me.

-

"Taylor Simpson," I said as I walked into a room. It was lit with vanilla scented candles and had an amazing view of the ocean shore. The moonlight shined in the room perfectly and there was a man standing in the corner with a towel hung over his arm.

"Yes?" She asked innocently.

"I, wow," I said and looked at her. Even in the dim lit room, I could see her eyes shining. "This is amazing. I can't believe you." I said and gave her a hug. I held her tightly and she did the same.

"I fucking love you." I said and she chuckled. I placed a kiss on her lips and she kissed back.

"I love you too," she said. "Now, let's eat. You haven't eaten all day, surely, you're starving." She said and I nodded. I was.

We went to the table and I sat down right across from her. The room was big and I could faintly see the outline of instruments in a corner.

"What have I done to get such an amazing girlfriend?" I asked her and the waiter came ovet. "Surely, I did something right in life."

"You were just yourself," she said. "And that was all you needed to be." I nodded and she held my hand over the table.

"What would you like to drink?" He asked us. "We have a variety of drinks. Would anything alcoholic be acceptable?" He asked us.

"The finest wine you have," Taylor said and I agreed with her. I could go for some wine right now. He nodded and walked away.

"This must have costed so much." I said. "Why would you spend so much money? Your parents will be upset."

"Who cares?" She said and I cracked a smile. "Let's not worry about parents, or money, or anything for that matter. Just you and me."

I nodded and we started talking about random things. By the time our wine had came, we were laughing hardly about ourselves as kids.

"I had dyed my hair pink with my cousin's hair dye once," Taylor said as I poured us two glasses of wine. "I looked terrible. The worst part was, it wouldn't come out for months."

I laughed and took a drink. "One time," I said. "I was with my brother, and we had water guns. We were shooting each other in the house and we had tiles in our kitchen." I said and started laughing.

"The floor was all wet and we tripped. He ended up doing a split and so did I. Our pants had ripped and our parents had to pick us up because we couldn't get up." I continued and she laughed.

"Really?" She laughed out and I nodded. "Your parents didn't tell you not to play with water guns in the house?"

"We were kids, like five or six." I said and she shook her head. "We didn't listen to anyone. We did what we wanted, even if it hurt badly."

"Your meal," the waiter said and gave us two platters. He took the lids off and I chuckled. It was my favorite food.

"Chicken parm with greens on the side." Taylor said and I smiled. "I remember when you told me this was your favorite, other than greasy finger foods."

"You're the best," I said and she chuckled. The waiter walked away and we started eating. "This is so good."

"Yeah, my uncle is a great cook." She said. "This is his restaurant, he was just closed today. I asked him to help me with this all and he said he would. It didn't cost much."

"Well," I said as I swallowed what was in my mouth. "Tell your uncle I said he is an amazing cook and that I am extremely grateful for all of this."

"I brought something I think you'd like to see." She said and opened her purse. She pulled out an envelope and handed it to me. "Open it," she said and I nodded.

I opened the envelope carefully and two pieces of paper fell out of it. I grabbed them and on it red 'Flight 1469 Sydney, Australia at 6am.' "Sydney?" I asked and she nodded.

"I did some research and guess what?" She asked and I looked at her expectedly. I couldn't speak. I was still in shock because I grew up there, until I had to move all the way to the other side of Australia.

"Your mother and brother live there." She said with a smile. "I was thinking, what more would you like? I know how much you miss them. There are also some surprises but you'll find that out when we get there."

"My-My mother still lives there? And Ash?" I stuttered out. I would have thought they'd move. It's been years. "I get to see them again." I said slowly and put the tickets back in the envelope.

I got up quickly and pulled Taylor out of her chair. She giggled as I spun her around and have her the biggest hug in history. "Oh my god," I repeated over and over. "Fuck, I love you so much. I'd be nowhere without you." I said and slammed my lips against hers.

She kissed back and suddenly music started playing. It was cliche and it was cheesy, but I loved it. This truly was the best day, and night, in my entire life. Nothing could beat it.

"Let's finish eating and then we can do a little dancing maybe?" She asked and I nodded.

"Whatever you want to do Tay."