Ch 2- Worst day ever... WHY

Lucy P.O.V
--------------------

I waited for a good amount of time. I wanted my answers, and quickly. He departed himself from the room, probably looking for an excuse for my answer.

Or maybe, just maybe Master Macarov was trying to find out the truth. I hoped it was the truth, that was all I wanted. Master Macarov's door opened, but a tired Levy came out. "I...was...looking...for...the reason...she left," she panted out. I wondered why she was so tired looking for one simple answer.

Yet again, it might not be that simple. "Hey, Levy why are you so tired, your only looking for an answer right..." The silence went on for a while. I wanted answers, not for it to get awkward, I only wanted answers.

"I'll ask one more time, why are you so tired" I said with annoyance in my voice. That seemed to make her answer, I assumed she was nervous.

"Well, I met up with Gajeel and..." "Stop, cut, stop right there. I don't need any details, you can save those for later" Levy blushed at what I whispered to her. So, if I forgot to introduce Levy (you guys might know who she is) she's my BEST friend, Blue hair, usually wearing an orange and green headband, she LOVES books, and has a cool power called script magic, where she can summon a bunch of things with her magic.

I find it a great power to have, but Levy feels different about it. And, now for Gajeel, if you know who Juvia is then you are all good to go. (I will introduce Juvia and Gray later, GRUVIA!!) He has thick black hair, a iron dragon slayer, basically, black everything. But, except for his heart, I just know he has a HUGE crush on Levy, she has a crush on him too, it's cute, a small person, and a large person.

Well, know back to the story. Levy got ready to talk again, but Gajeel magically appeared and said "she's coming with me to..." I couldn't listen to anything else as I blocked my ears, not willing to let Levy go.

"Levy, do you want to go with him." I wanted to know if she did, well I really needed to know, so I could wear earplugs that night. Levy got nervous and began to sweat.

I immediately I knew what she was thinking 'friend, or crush' I didn't want to make her think that way so I quickly cut in "it's fine, whatever you want to do is fine, it's not gonna be crush, or friend."

She had a look of astonishment on her face, I nearly laughed as Gajeel grunted out "everyone can read your face shrimp, it's not that hard Gihee," (can't forget that Gajeel laugh, especially because of my bestie rukia, she LOVES that laugh a little too much, lol). Levy blushed, I guess she found it embarrassing, I mean, I would most likely agree.

Place and time skip (IM LAZAYH)
---------------------------

Lucy P.O.V
--------------

I was at my room ordering a door, trying to keep things settled with my landlord. I tried to block out her comments like,
"what the f*** did you do bi***" (sorry, that's sorta've how I imagined her in this story) I sighed.

What am I ever going to do with him. Oh wait, that's right... IM GONNA MAKE HIM PAY... literally. *Bang* *Bang* 'hmm, I wonder who's there' (GUESS WHOO)

Time skip (thanks to punching Natsu)
-----------------

Everything was finally settled. 'Phew, too much time wasted.' I was losing money and fast. First I couldn't find Natsu, so I had to pay. And now it is WAY too late to go on a mission. 'Hmm, what to do what to do.'

I thought for a minute. 'oh wait a second! I forgot about Erza, I wonder if she is back from her mission yet?' I decided to wonder down to the guild. I mean, there is nothing with a capital N to do here. All I had to do was walk there, and hope Natsu wasn't there. I quickly got my celestial keys (forgot what they are called. Was it Zodiac signs or something like that) and jacket. 'All set.' I began to take my walk from my apartment to the guild.

A/N
-----------
I'm sorry, I know, I know it's been forever, but cheers to me finally updating!