Ch 1- Where did she GO!!

Lucy's P.O.V
----------------
                 When I finally woke up I looked at my surroundings, I was in my queen sized bed, but there was a sleeping Natsu in my bed.

                   As a reflex I punched him off the bed, but he still didn't wake up. So I began kicking him, long enough that you would call it 'beating him up'. As soon as I realized what I was doing, I backed away, scared.

                  I knew he was, WAYYY stronger than me (he would be the 'dominant boyfriend') so, of course,I'm was afraid. 'Why, just why can't I be strong enough, just why' (I'll be putting it in italics for their thoughts just to make it easier to know what they are thinking) I was backing up slowly, but ended up falling on the bed, it make a *creak*, and he started waking up.

               'W-what h-how' I remembered what a good beating I had gave him, so I scurried under the covers, and turned into a ball. 'Plz don't see me, p-please don't see me' and as my hopes came true, he walked out of the room. 'Yesss' I got away. So I got up and quickly locked the door so he couldn't get in.

            Just as I started celebrating I heard Natsu let out a growl and then the stomping of his feet and him banging on the door, until he kicked the door open. 'Well that dumb this is as useless as s***' I thought to myself, he said "come out, come out wherever you are", and with that he pulled the covers off of me, he looked at me, but I decide to change my direction, and then I noticed one thing, one thing that was ruined....... My door.

                I started sniffling, "Noooo, my door, it's broken" I said as I mourned of the new, dead, soul, "why, why today, not tomorrow, but today". Now I noticed that, it was all natsu's fault. So I turned around with a creepy look on my face and said, "do you have a death wish". I ended creepily, as I stalked over to him, completely forgetting who's more powerful.

                 As soon as I got close to him my creepy look was gone as it became astonished 'wow, I never knew that much damage' I thought as I looked at his broken nose, but then it shifted to his arm, the skin was pressed in, and it was bleeding, but all the cuts, and scrapes, and stuff quickly disappeared as a new look came on his, it looked almost, mischievous.

                       As I contemplated on what look it was he took, slow small steps towards me. But, you know, I can't stand girls that just slowly back up when they face someone, so I did the exact opposite, I summoned Aquarius, ( sorry if that's wrong) turned my back, and ran out of my house.

                Since it was still in the morning I ran to the guild desperate to get away from him. I didn't know if Natsu defeated Aquarius, or if she won, 'she obviously won' I knew I didn't have to worry because, fire against water, duhh Aquarius had an advantage, water easily put out fire.

                  But it really surprised me when I suddenly felt a deplete in my magic. I was so close. I could see the guild just there. Literally it was right I front of me, but the sudden deplete in magic made my legs wobbly, and then they felt like jelly. My legs began to give out as I fell onto the floor.

               I was desperate, i just needed to get away from him. I was afraid, scared of what he would do to me if he got me, or found me. I had to get to the guild, so I began to crawl. I know that I'm a growing woman, but what's got to be done has got to be done.

            As I crawled by, people gave me looks saying 'what's wrong with her', but no one helped me up, well that was until he asked if I needed help, I politely declined as I proceeded to crawl away. Suddenly I was in my room, 'noooo, I was there, so close'.