So Take Your Hand In Mine

Okay guys, so this is a little later than I hadd expected. Please leave a comment saying if I should end on the next chapter or not... I don't know what's best; I feel like it's dragging out D:

Anyway, on with the story... I hope you enjoy this chapter, my litlle Batling Army :3

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Andy's P.O.V:

I woke up to be greeted with a tense stomach and an urge to throw up, only this time wasn't because of being ill, it was because the sight which welcomed me was my notebook lying open on Ash' bed by his pillow. My heart jumped into my my mouth, as I searched his bed with my eyes to see if Ash was there, but he wasn't. Good. Wait, is that good? He may have still seen what I had written, would he be mad? No, surely not, because there is no way he could be 100% sure it was about him. Calming myself I carefully eased my way out of bed, only to find that my legs were far too weak and I fell right through them, tumbling to the ground. groping at Jake's bed for support, I could hear a rush of foot steps heading my way,

“Andy, are you okay?” Ash all but screamed as he burst through the door, eyes wide with panic.

“I'm fine, just, can you help me up?” I mutter, and Ash swoops down, grabbing my hand and shoulder as he gently helps me up from the floor. A sweet smile was clear on his face as I got to my feet, feeling somewhat weak but feeling a bit more stable than I was last night.

Walking through the bus to the living area, I see Jake and Jinxx were already sat down watching TV. For a second I was confused as to where CC was, then remembering that he loves to sleep I figured he would still be sleeping in his bunk.

“Jake, are we performing today?” I enquire, still feeling really sick as my vision starts to bend.

“Yeah we should be... but Andy, you don't look so great. I think we will need to get you checked out...” he just about managed to reply before I bolted to the bathroom and threw up. Eyes stinging along with my throat, I sat down by the toilet waiting for my stomach to calm down. A soft knock sounded for the door, followed by the concerned voice of Ash,

“Andy, I'm taking you to hospital, you aren't well and we don't want you getting worse, It could just be a virus, but I want to get you checked out because you're looking really ill, honey,” my heart did a flip as he called me honey, and I think he must have noticed as well, because he instantly stop talking awkwardly as he opened the door. He swallowed and let his eyes dance around the room, avoiding my gaze. As he helped me to my feet, embracing my shaking body, I wished he would never have to let me go, but, of course, he did. He had to get me to hospital.

Stumbling, Ash managed to get me to the car, where Jon was waiting to take me to the hospital,

“Hey, err... Jon, can I come with you?” Ash asks and a smile formed at the corner of my lips. Ash still cares enough about me to go to hospital with me. Jon hops in the driver's seat of the car, and swiftly turns on the engine as Ash opens the back passenger door for me to get in before running over to the other side of the car and getting in the back with me. He ran his soft hand through my hair, soothing me as the car set in motion. My skin was clammy, and I was running a fever but still feeling icy inside, it felt as though I was locked in a freezer but my skin was on fire. Head screaming in pain with every movement and sound, Ash warned Jon to be quiet for me. I could feel tears of humiliation pricking at the backs of my eyes. I'm so weak, I can't even manage a simple illness without having to go to hospital. Most people would just tuck themselves up in bed and wait it out, but no, I would have to go to hospital. They are probably going to think that I am so stupid. But out of all the injuries and illnesses I have had, I have never had anything that hurt so badly to breathe. Surely that can't be good. I know I've been feeling groggy for a few days before, but this is just ridiculous; unaware of what could have brought this onset of pain, I leaned, shaking, on Ash' shoulder, and as he soothed me for the rest of the way I could feel myself losing control of my consciousness.