I Would Die For You

Hiya, my Batling Army:33

I haven't got a lot to say other than I have made an amazing friend with the person who inspired me to write again, and for this I love her greatly. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have written the last story, and well, I wouldn;t be writing this one either. I think she is truly amazing and I have been speaking to her a lot, so thank you so much xStuddedSoulsx (I would dedicate this to you, but it wouldn't let me, earlier)

Anyway, on with the story... please enjoy, my Batling Army

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Andy’s P.O.V:

I jumped up, grabbing Ashley and pulled him into a tight embrace as I spun him around. I honestly couldn’t believe my luck. He is mine, and will be forever and always. I gently put him back on the ground, my body trembling with excitement, and kissed him passionately.

“What do we do now? Make plans? Tell the guys? What?” I ask, buzzing with excitement.

“Let’s go back to the bus, we can tell the guys from there, and work out what the next step will be,” he said and you could tell he was relieved and excited as well. I honestly felt as if I was dreaming; Ashley couldn’t have just asked me to marry him, could he? Eagerly, I took his hand, interlacing it with mine, and grabbed the blanket and flask, a smile dancing upon my face as we started to walk back to the bus.

I can’t stop thinking about what to do; planning it all out in my head. I want to go back, tell the guys then announce it when we’re on stage tomorrow; that would be amazing, but I don’t want to do anything like that until I know it is okay with Ash, I would hate to upset him by not thinking. The autumn breeze fades away as we slowly make our way back into the town, but the air is still rather warm for autumn. Oh, how I have missed the Kentucky weather and land. Walking past my old home brought back a lot of memories, and it only widened the grin that was covering my face. It wasn’t until we rounded the corner and was stood outside of the bus that we stopped for a second as we thought about how we were going to break the news to the guys. I couldn’t help the smile that was plastered on my face, I wish I could find a way to stop grinning like an idiot, but I just couldn’t. I love my Ashy too much.

Silently, I walked up the steps, still holding Ashley’s hand, and opened the heavy door. The guys were sat on the sofas, completely absorbed in the horror film they were watching; The Blair Witch Project, so much so that they didn’t notice us entering the bus.

“Honey, I want to watch the film, will you sit with me?” Ash’ gorgeous voice whispered in my ear, presenting an offer which I immediately take up. I love horror films, and if I get a chance to sit and watch one with my boyfriend… no, my fiancée… well, what else could be more perfect? Ash leads me across the room, and sits down on the end of the sofa, I sit down between ash and CC; the film was already playing, but it had only just started so I wasn’t too confused. I remember doing something about this movie in high-school for drama, so, luckily for me, the storyline was vaguely familiar.  

I sat in silence for most of the film, not wanting to disturb Ashley so I can have a drink. The guys were talking amongst themselves, and Ash stirred, moving closer to me and resting his head on my chest as he let his eyes close. Typical Ash makes me watch a film because he wants to see it, and then falls asleep part of the way through. I didn’t mind though, because he looks so peaceful and quiet, I duck my head, resting it on his and smiled to myself. Reaching over to steal CC’s drink because I was too lazy to get my own, CC grabbed my wrist, screaming from the top of his voice,