The Plan

CONSIDERING I JUST STARTED THIS CHAPTER YESTERDAY, I'VE COME A LONG WAY WITH IT. I THINK IT'S FOUR PAGES, AT LEAST I'M HOPING SO. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE ENDING OF THE STORY, BECAUSE I AM COMPLETELY POSITIVE THIS BOOK HAS LIKE FOUR CHAPTERS LEFT! ENJOY YOUR SUMMER AND FOR THOSE IN SCHOOL, GOOD LUCK ON FINALS! I HAVE A FRIEND WHO DOESN'T GET OUT UNTIL THE FOURTH OF JUNE!!!! IT'S CRAZY!!!! ENJOY CHAPTER 33!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-smiley1997

Blade arrived and walked over to us. After Jack called the police, he and Ashley came over to me, Ashley was freaking out. Jack tried to calm her down but it didn't work. Blade punched me and asked, " How could you let her be kidnapped? Do you not care about her? You know she isn't going to stay in the freaking crowded area while you do whatever!!!"

I didn't want to stir up more fighting so I didn't punch him back, which was hard. The police arrived. The chief asks, " So do you have an idea why someone would take Destiny?"

Blade says, " I know who took her and I know where they are taking her. His name is Zane Black. He is taking her to a secret house in Utah. We better hurry if we want to catch them."

The chief says, " I'll alert the police in Utah. We'll find her, don't worry. Why don't you kids head home and let us adults find your friend." We packed up everything then headed home. Destiny is probably freaking out and they're probably hurting her!! Why did I have to leave her alone?

Ashley hasn't spoken much. I was getting worried about her. We were in the kitchen, all four of us, thinking of ways to get Destiny back. Ashley says, " Destiny is a strong girl and she isn't stupid. I think she'll be fine and escape like last time."

Blade yells, " Well this time she doesn't have people who she could or should trust. These people who will be watching her every move are trained, well trained. They've been in military school and all that stuff. She won't be able to escape even if she did have help. Imagine a huge secret house with everything that has to do with technology. In that house are secret rooms for secret things, there will be no escaping it because of all the things that will find you using a lousy security camera. To summarize everything, she is gone!"

He storms off to another room. Ashley heads outside. Jack follows her and leaves me in the room alone. I'll have to tell Ricky and Rachel Destiny was kidnapped sometime, because they could ask to speak with her. I would be in huge trouble if that happened. I went after Blade. I say, " Blade, we'll find her. She can't get away that easily. But if we're going to do this, we need your help. Are you coming with us to Utah or just going to waste your life here?"

He shakes his head and chuckles a little then follows me out of the room. Jack had Ashley in his arms and she was crying again. Jack says, " Ashley we will find her, no matter what. Listen we're thinking about going to Utah and getting her. We won't let them get away with what they've done. Soon enough she'll be home, if we go get her. Would you like to come?"

She says, " Yes. Do you promise we'll find her?"

I say, " We promise we'll find her. Now we need to get her before Ricky and Rachel come home. I read an e-mail and they'll be home in four weeks. We have until then to find her. That should hopefully be plenty of time."

We spend the rest of the day, packing and doing all sorts of laundry so we'll have clothes and all the stuff we need for Utah. We plan to leave tomorrow morning as well.

(The Next Day)

We pile everything in our two cars because there would be no room if we took one car, and left for Utah. The ride was very long! It felt more like an adventure than a vacation. Or a rescue mission. Either one would work.

It didn't feel right. I didn't feel right. There was this huge part of me saying you'll never find her and if you do, she'll be gone. You'll lose her forever and grow old and alone. You'll never be the same. You'll end up in the hospital again. Long story.