The Party Maya's POV (Author's note: This chapter is a little intense)

I am beyond excited for this college party. There will be free food, new friends, and boys. I know Riley doesn't really want to go at all but I think it would be good for her. She needs to get Lucus off her mind.

Ever since Texas Riley pushed Lucus away, despite all the feelings she still had for him she hasn't really wanted to date. She hasn't found a boy since but maybe tonight's the night. I know what college parties are like drinking, sex, and blaring music.

"Riley, it's time to leave? Are you ready?" I yell at her. I'm wearing a floral crop top and a black mini skirt. Riley walks out of the bathroom in a black and white crop top and a pink mini skirt.(see picture of what Maya and Riley are wearing)

"Yeah, I'm ready. Let's go." She says nervously. "Ok, let's go." I am so excited for this party and I know I'm a terrible best friend for making her do this but I think it will be good for her.

We walk down a hallway until we reach a room with a sign on it that says "PARTY ROOM!" I open the door and can already smell the alcohol. I look around and see lots and lots of people but, one blue beanie caught my attention for a little too long. It took me a while to realize that I've seen that beanie before. Oh my god. It's him.
---------------------------------------------
Riley's POV

I was too nervous to be at the party that I didn't even see when she stopped dead in her tracks. I look around at the direction she's focused at and then I see it. That blue beanie. O god, no. My Uncle Josh. I think that we were both too focused on Josh, that we didn't even see the two men coming towards us.

"Hey gorgeous,wanna get out of here?" I hear someone whisper in my ear. Before I can answer he picks me up and throws me on his shoulder. He carries me out of the dorm and into the parking lot, meanwhile I'm screaming for help. Then suddenly I'm dropped. I look around and see Charlie Gardener.

"Charlie? Thank you so much!" I say catching my breath."No problem Riley do you wanna hang out tonight?" He says hopefully.

"I would love to." I say without even knowing my best friend is being mobbed my men at the time.
---------------------------------------------Maya's POV

Men. So many men. Grabbing and kissing me all over. They're all too strong. I can't escape I just hope Riley's okay. Suddenly, I am released and I hear most of the men scream in agony. I turn around and see none other than Uncle Boing.

"Josh, it's been a long time. Thank you, so much."I say stunned that he actually saved me.

"It was no big deal. Any decent person would've done it. And yes, it has been too long. Would you like to take a walk?"

"Sure, just let me text Riley first."

Maya: Riles?? Are u ok? Well text me if you are. I'm going somewhere and I'll be back tonight.

Riles: I'm okay. I'm going out to. See u tomorrow peaches. Love u.

I sigh in relief knowing she's alright. Did I seriously just agree to go on a walk with the guy I've been in love with for 5 years? I
---------------------------------------------
Josh's POV

Wow. I can't believe she's here. She is still beautiful. It's been so long since I've seen her gorgeous face. But that's my fault. I just couldn't bring myself to call her ever again after what I did. But now she's 18 and I'm 21. We're not kids anymore. It's about time for us to be adults and try to fix things.

I have a feeling this girl is going to be the death of me.
-------------------------------------------

WELL THERE YA GO!!! Chapter 2! Thank you so much for the positive comments, they honestly make me wanna write more. I will probably release a new chapter tonight also. Tell me if u think josh will be in New Years and what will happen between him and maya! Love you always ❤❤😘