(2) Abernatch Building.

It's been 3 days since we crossed the border and I'm getting bored. I want to go over there again but Piper says we can't yet. She doesn't give me a reason why. However I've decided to go over there by myself tonight.

"Would you like anything for breakfast, Victoria?" Mom asks as I enter the kitchen. I shake my head.

"No thank you" She smiles at me and nods. I see the faint mark underneath her eye from the last beating she took. As much as I respect my father, I do wish he didn't have to hurt my mother. She does 't deserve it. But there's nothing I can do to stop it.

I grab my school bag and begin to make my 10 minute walk. I hum along to the song I had heard on the radio last night as I walk up to the school gates. I tend to keep to myself in school. I find it's easier to be quiet and a loner than to be boisterous and outgoing. But that's just my opinion. Because I keep to myself, it means it's easier to pull pranks on people because I'm the last person they would suspect.

"Mondays suck" Piper's voice groans as she stomps next to me. I chuckle softly and sigh. We walk into school without being noticed. I feel someone's eyes on me, causing me to look around but I don't see anyone. I shake it off and go to my locker. I grab some of my books and begin to walk to class but someone stops me.

"Victoria, right?" The boy in front of me asks. I nod my head. He hands me a note which is folded over with my name on it. Before I can ask him what it is, he's gone. I look at it in confusion before opening it.

You, Victoria Palmer, are hereby invited to: The POTG.

Come to the Abernatch Building at 9pm.

Come in party attire.

My mind wanders to who it could be off, but my thoughts are rudely interrupted by the ringing of the bell. Maybe there is someone who would know...

________

"Ah, so you got an invite?" Sampson asks. I nod my head.

"Yes, but what is it?" I ask. He smirks at me but then looks me up and down.

"Well first of all, you can't wear that" He says pointing towards my long dress. I stare at him blankly.

"Why not?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest. He sighs and runs his hand over his face, chuckling slightly.

"Because you look like you're going to church for the night" He chuckles. I laugh along with him as I look down at my dress.

"Come on, it's not that bad" I state, still laughing, as I open my arms out and twirl around to show him the full dress.

"Yeah, it is" He laughs before grabbing my hand and pulling me past buildings and alleyways I haven't seen before.

"Where are we going?" I ask as I try to see if I recognise any of the building we pass.

"To my place" Sampson says and turn around to glance at me quickly. "So you can change out of that" He says with a chuckle before he continues pulling me down alleyways and roads of which he didn't show me and Piper when we were here, three days ago. I try to memorise as many of the things we pass as possible for the future and for my own benefit.

We finally stop at a house that looks big enough to hold around three of four people. Sampson pulls a key out of his back pocket and he uses it to open the door. When we get inside a scent of alcohol and lavender hits me. A strange combination.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Sampson asks. I smile at him.

"What have you got?" I ask before returning to admire the pictures and ornaments spotted around the kitchen he lead me too.

"Water, beer, tea, milk, coffee or a juice box" He offers with a slight chuckle at the mention of the juice box. I turn towards him again.

"I'll take a beer" I reply. He nods and goes into the relatively clean fridge and retrieves two glass bottles of what I'm assuming is the beer. He slides it over to me and I grab it. "Do you have a bottle opener?" I ask. He smirks and shakes his head.

"Try this" He says before placing bottle top on the side of the table. I throw him a look of confusion but watch carefully as he removes the top of the bottle by pushing it down on the table. I look at him in amazement and he chuckles, taking a sip of his now newly opened drink. "Have a go" He suggests. I stand up eagerly as I try to remember exactly what he did.

I place the top of the bottle on the corner of the table and press down on it as I pull the rest of the bottle towards the floor. The lid pops off with ease making me grin in achievement. I begin to dance happily around the kitchen and Sampson laughs at me as he stands there watching. We're interrupted by a cough coming from somewhere in the room. I stop dancing and turn around to see a girl who looks slightly older than me.

"Who's this?" She asks as she walks over to the fridge and retrieves her own beer, copying the actions me and Sampson had previously done to remove the bottle's lid.

"This is Victoria, Victoria this is my sister Mandy" Sampson introduces us. I smile at her awkwardly and give her a small wave. She nods in response.

"What's the she doing here?" Mandy asks as she takes a gulp of her beer as I do the same.

"She's been invited to the POTG" He states causing Mandy to choke on her drink and burst out into laughter.

"Her?" She asks as she points at me. Sampson nods. Mandy soon sobers up and takes a deep breath to completely calm herself from her laughing fit. "Well first of all, you can't wear that. Come with me, I'll find you something to wear" She says as she sets down her beer and leads me up the stairs. I follow sheepishly behind but not before giving Sampson a worried glance.

Mandy rummages through her closet until she finally pulls out a very short red dress, with some very high red shoes and some tights with holes in them.

"Aren't I going to be cold?" I question. She shakes her head at my doubtfulness before ushering me to the bathroom to get changed. Once I've put on the revealing clothes I walk back to her room where she proceeds to curl my hair in loose curls and do my makeup.

I soon learn that the tights I'm wearing are not only uncomfortable but are called Fishnet Tights. Mandy and I begin to chat some more before she finally reveals to me what POTG means.

"Party Of The Gangs"
_______________________

I know I'm like a week late with the update and I'm sorry but school has been very stressful.

Also POTG is what it was originally called before it was renamed Gang Party is Book 2!

Bad news too. I'd just finished writing this chapter and then posted it but if deleted the chapter and went back to how it was a few days ago. I felt like crying!

Make sure to vote and comment! Love you all!