Klaus' idea of practice was to bring in one vampire at a time and have them take me on.

Not the greatest plan if you ask me.

I think I managed to kill four vampires before I got knocked onto the floor and my neck bitten.

Klaus was now holding him back as I regained myself.

"No love, you need to kill this one and then you get your break." He smirked, looking into the eyes of the vampire "You will attack her with everything you've got and you won't stop until you kill her."

"Klaus!" Davina shouted from across the room. She was staying out of the line of fire and away from Klaus incase he tried anything.

Klaus rolled his eyes but kept hold of the man as I weakly pulled myself up. I also grabbed the stake that had rolled onto the floor with me.

It was already covered with several peoples blood, mine included, which had stained the wood.

As soon as I was on my feet, Klaus let go of the vampire who immediately launched at me.

I internally sighed for a few milliseconds before I had to defend myself.

He swung a punch to my left and I lifted my arm to block it. Our forearms connected harshly which caused me to wince at the force.

I kicked my leg into his knee which caused him to fall forward into my slightly which gave me the opportunity to throw my head forward and head butt him with such force that he fell backward and my head went dizzy.

Ignoring the dizziness, I swung a few punches at him making him fall to the floor with a thud. I didn't waste anytime on jumping on his body and slamming the stake down into his chest, piercing into his heart.

I felt so much relief but also power as I watched his skin go grey and veiny.

I rolled off his body and lay on the floor myself. I was finding it difficult to keep my eyes open as my head began to throb.

"Yea, can I have your blood now." I breathed, directing it to Klaus who was simply standing to the side and watching.

There was thankfully the sound of crunching and then the sound of liquid dripping into a cup.

Leaning up, Klaus handed the cup to me and I gladly drank it.

I think because of how much pain I was in, I didn't care that I was drinking vampire blood, I just wanted the throbbing pain in my head to stop.

When I began to feel better, I stood up straight and looked down to my chest. It was already halfway across but with killing this last vampire, it finished traveling across my chest and stopped at the top of my shoulder.

I didn't know how much longer it would take for the mark to finish but I was hoping it would be soon.

Klaus began to dispose of the dead vampires that were scattered in the room and I went to join Davina.

"You know, I could try a spell to help you with the hunter instinct." She smiled a little, offering out her arm for me to loop mine through.

I would've looped it through if I didn't feel so disgusting with blood and dirt all over me "Do you have a shower by any chance?"

Davina understood and nodded her head, indicating for me to follow her.

I glanced back into the room to see most of the bodies gone from the floor which had blood stains scattered around.

We made our way to a cosy looking home not too far from the quarter where I was being 'trained'.

Davina knocked on the front door and we waited only to be welcomed by a woman with blonde hair who's face looked oddly familiar.