"Are you sure I can't tempt you?" Klaus suddenly appeared in front of my, fiddling with a strand of my hair that had fallen out of my ponytail.

I gave him a blunt look and smacked his hand away from me "I'm pretty sure."

When I done this however, his hand caught my wrist which caused me to wince. He was gripping onto the wrist that I injured all that time ago falling out of my window.

"Klaus!" A woman shouted from the entrance of the building and Klaus' arm snapped in a grotesque way which made him let go.

I looked over to the door to find Davina standing there, her arm was out and focusing on the hybrid across. Soon, another snap echoed through the room and Klaus fell to the floor, his leg bending in an unnatural way.

"Davina." I had calmed down from seeing a familiar face. I ran over to her, not wanting to stay with Klaus any longer.

Klaus roared in pain after a few more snaps of his bones "You will pay for this witch."

"I'm so scared." Davina rolled her eyes and quickly grabbed my arm, pulling me out the room.

When we were past the doorway, I spun round to find Klaus was already trying to get to us but he was only met by an invisible barrier in the doorway.

"Let's go." Davina said, going to leave but Klaus' voice stopped us for a moment.

"Harri, you need to stay here with me. If you want to complete this mark the you need to be trained." He was saying all of this through gritted teeth as Davina was still using her magic to cause him pain.

"I don't want to complete the mark." I snapped, glaring at him.

"But if you complete it, and use it in the spell to get to the cure, it disappears and you will no longer be a hunter." Klaus gasped again as I was his arm break.

He was right.

While I was in New Orleans and imprisoned by a certain hybrid, I had Klaus reading me all these facts about the mark and how to eventually get rid of it.

I had to fulfil my purpose of a hunter.

"But they're using Jeremy for the spell." I frowned, surely they don't need two hunters?

"So? Maybe it'll get rid of yours too." Klaus was beginning to regain himself as I guessed Davina could tell we were actually going to get a conversation going.

I was thinking about this way too hard. But if theres a possibility that I could get rid of the mark that drove me to kill my friends, I'd take it.

"Fine." I shared a look with Davina before I looked back to a now smirking Klaus "But if you take things too far then I'm out."

Klaus held up his hands in innocence and moved out the way of the doorway to let me back through.

I glanced over my shoulder to find Davina following me.

"You don't have to come."

"No way I'm leaving you alone with him." She pointed out, glaring at Klaus who returned the look to her.

Well at least I'll have some safety around while we did this.

I had no idea what Klaus had planned for me for this... I'm kind of regretting agreeing to this...

***

"Kl.. Stop... Plea..." I panted as I lay on the floor with blood pooling around my neck.

I couldn't even talk properly because of how exhausted I was. That and every muscle and bone in my body felt like they were on fire.