[5] ((Runaway to the place called 'Home'))

En başından başla

-= (Third Person POV) =-

As (y/n) laid there, limp, fainted from the loss of blood, she didn't know she was being watched.

-=BEFORE SHE FAINTED :P =-

Everyone ran towards different directions in search of the fleeing country.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

They all headed towards the direction of the producer of the scream, only to be met by the same man who took (y/n) away in the first place. He was standing beside 3 other people. Allen, Mathieu and Luciano.

Matthias, Emil and Lukas were about to attack, when a man with shoulder-length blond hair ran past and kicked their face, punched them and stabbed them.

"LIKE, NO ONE TOUCHES GREENLAND OR ELSE I'LL TOTALLY PUT THE POLAND RULE ON YOU!" the man name Feliks shouted, causing the other 4 to flee into a portal to another dimension.

"Like, (y/n) wake up! I'm here for you girl. I'll let you, like, be part of my family! And I'll totally tell you all my secrets, as long as you wake up!" while saying this, he shook her shoulder, trying to wake her up from her deep slumber.

Matthias jumped from the slender trees to attack, but was blocked when a boy with shoulder-length brown hair jumped in.

"Like, thanks Liet, I totally owe you one." Feliks said to the man who saved him, whose name was Toris, the representative of Lithuania, while Feliks was of Poland. Emil walked out of the shadow, his hands were up, saying he surrendered.

"Like, hi, Emil, or should I say, Iceland!" Feliks greeted.

"Hello again Feliks, aka Poland. (y/n) was really depressed when you left. She cried herself to bed every night, for a month." Iceland stated.

"Well, bloody hell! What should we do about the girl? And who the hell is this boy Iceland?" Arthur, or England/Britain/UK asked. (I'm going to use England, because I can call him Iggy :3)

"First off, Greenland should be taken back to the Nordic house. Second, Feliks is the friend (y/n) had when she stayed at the orphanage." Iceland informed the others of information that was needed.

Toris, or Lithuania, introduced himself to the group as they were walking towards the mansion of a house.

~Time skip: brought to you by special pasta: don't get on Luci's bad side, or else that will be your meal~

-= (Back to your POV) =-

I awoke to the pain of the headache that kept on aching since last night. I was in a king sized bed with (f/c) sheets and had white and black polka dots. The room had a wall which was painted with a lovely field scenery. Another was painted a beautiful night sky, while the other two were just stripes of (f/c), (2nd f/c), (3rdf/c) and white. The floor was carpeted black. The furniture included were bookshelves, a couch, a desk, the bed I'm currently in and a lamp.

I rubbed my eyes, and realised I didn't have my eyepatch. Crap.

I ripped off the covers and tried to stand on my feet, but ended up falling, as I realised that I cut them yesterday with my axe. As I fell, a loud thud was made, and I heard many footsteps running upstairs. I covered my right eye as the people I saw yesterday began to crowd in one-by-one. Then I spotted Feliks.

"Feliks! You actually came! Anyways, where the fluff (yeah, reader-chan shan't swear) is my eyepatch?!" I protested, as I was being carried back into the bed I tried to escape from, by Feliks. Four people in the room were surprised when I spoke.

One of the four who was shocked asked, "Why do you need the eyepatch anyway? Is there something wrong with your ey-?" he got stopped when the unemotional man choked him with a tie.

The albino, Spaniard, French and Emil shivered, they're probably remembering when I almost killed them because they saw my blind snake eye.

"It's none of your business." Suddenly my hand moved by itself, and my mouth said a spell that I didn't even know.

A portal was then created, and a strawberry-blond man stepped out, carrying a cupcake. My body began to move on its own, and was later carried by a man with dirty blond hair which was tied back.

"Mat... Mathi... Mathieu? Ollie? Al? Is that really you guys?" I asked, calling out to them.

Mathieu and Al replied in unison yes, and I smiled for the first time in 2 years. I hugged them and they carried me to the portal. I smiled back, opening my right eye to the confused people in the room.

"Bye Bye PeoPLe, oR SHouLD i SaY CouNTRieS?" and teleported to them place I remember, where I first went hunting.

I'm baack~... hOMe.

-= (Arthur/Iggy's POV) =-

Oh bloody hell! The 2ps are coming back, and they have one of our strong countries. This is bloody bad! We need to do something!!

"Hey, Lukas? How does Greenland know Oliver and them?" I asked.

"She got kidnapped by them, and that's when we lost her." He replied, his monotone voice having a hint of sadness. The rest of the Nordics looked down, in grief, even Sweden. Suddenly the door bursts and Sealand (who will never be a country) came and hugged Finland and Sweden. I pulled Lukas out of the room, and talked to him about the spells she had casted on her.

"Lukas, I think she has 2 controlling spells on her, one 2p spell on her, one memory wiping spell and one fake memories spell on her."

"Ya think? Anyways, we need to call in Vlad into this situation, since we're gonna need all the magic we could possibly get."

"Wait, but doesn't that mean the 2ps have 2 more magicians than us? And, how are we supposed to get Greenland back? SHE'S WITH THE BLOODY 2PS FOR QUEEN SAKES!!" I screamed the last part out, causing me and Lukas to receive weird stares from the people there.

"Uhhh... what do you think? Magic? Duhh. We use invisibility, and anyways. One of the controlling spells was casted by me, the other might be from Oliver. But first call Romania."

I took out my mobile phone <<Insert mobile phone here>> and called Vlad, aka Romania, up and told him about the situation and the plan we have, while Lukas explained the plan to the others.

"Canada, Iceland and I are going to be the group that the enemies can see, while the rest of you will be the undercover ones. Oh, and the 'awesome trio' will not be participating in this mission, as they would make a racket." Lukas announced. He looked at me. I nodded.

A portal was made and a strawberry-blond man, with a red coat jumped into the room and hugged Lukas, which Lukas pushed away. Romania, is always Romania.

We created the portal and stepped in.

Our mission begins.

e7n7l.B7GY