[5] ((Runaway to the place called 'Home'))

2 Years Later

-= (Your POV) =-

About everyone is adopted, and since I never like to be lonely, I made a plan...

...to run away.

I packed my items into a bag and once again cross-dressed. I was wearing a black cloak which hid my shorts and collared, white shirt. I used a black ribbon to tie it up, and I dyed my hair (h/c), but, for some reason, the bundle or red and white hair won't let the dye, dye them. I wore the beanie, tied my hair, and I didn't wear footwear, since they would make noise. Instead I would bandage my legs, and tying a cute bow at the end.

My inventory included collared shirts, jackets, wand, magic book, photos, food and more clothes. I strapped on a belt, some knee ones, which I filled with throwing knives. I tied my sheath, which covered my sword, to the belt. I tied the eyepatch, and brought some contacts.

I quietly opened the window, and jumped out of it, landing on a tree. I slid down the tree and my bandaged feet touched the ground. I swung my bag over my shoulder and placed the hood over my head, covering half of my face. Since I was travelling at night, no one would notice me, only a few drunks.

Suddenly I felt an arm grab mine. I darted my head over to see who it was, and it was the albino name Gilbert. His scarlet eyes focused onto my (e/c) eye.

Immediately, I freed my arm from his grasp and unsheathed my sword, which once again turned into an axe.

"Hello again, pirate." I said, sarcastically.

"Look, I'm sorry about vhat happened frau, but jou need to come vith me-"I stopped him.

"And why would I come with you? A German pirate and his Spanish and French friends?"

"(y/n) please, just come vith me."

"Oh great. A stalking, German pirate." I stated. "Give me two reasons why I should follow you, and why I shouldn't cut your head off, and maybe I might follow you." As I said this, 10 people came out. Most of them were blonds except for one, who looked somewhat like Emil, and the Spanish pirate.

There was one with blond, spiky, gravity defying hair which reminded me of something, but I forgot. Another was wearing an indigo sailor suit, and had a floating curl. A shorter man with large purple eyes, with a beanie was smiling happily. Beside him was a much taller man with glasses. He had scary aura. Another looked a lot like Emil. He had his hair and eyes and skin. He was wearing a long brown coat and pants. He had high laced boots and was wearing a white top and a white bow. A man with a green military uniform with really bushy eyebrows was next to him. The man next to him had a darker shade of blond and had a cowlick. Why does that look familiar? Anyways, he was wearing glasses and had sea-blue eyes. An almost invisible boy was next to him. He had almost shoulder-length blond wavy hair, with a curl that stuck out by itself. He was hugging a polar bear? The next two people were the Spanish and French pirate, but they dressed normally.

Why were they all so familiar?

"Oh no poppet, you're remembering. It seems like I'll have to take control again." A singsong voice said in my head.

I began to run, as many flashes of more unknown memories began to fill my head. Suddenly, I lost control of my actions, and swung my axe down, cutting my legs (you don't chop them off though, that would be horrible!). Of course, since the pain is unbearable, I screamed. I gave out my location, that's just great.

I muttered some words, and called out for help.

"Feliks... please... help..." and my vision went black.