SamXReader (lemon): In your hands

Everything was blurry.
You could hear growling, yelling and the sound of gun shots but you couldn't see. As you finally came to and your vision cleared up you saw a beautiful man with sparkling hazel eyes peering down at you in concern.
He was saying something and looked a bit frantic as you felt him putting pressure on your stomach.
You muttered something and reached down to touch where he was touching and you felt something hot and wet.
"I'm bleeding...."you muttered softly.
The man took your hand in his and touched your cheek gently as another man came over to put pressure on the wound.
"Don't worry. You're going to be okay." He said softly.
Before you could respond you felt reality start to slip from you and everything went black.
~~~~
You awake to the smell of bacon and eggs. Slowly you sat up with a groan, looking down at your bandaged stomach. You were in your bra and panties and you quickly realized it and pulled the sheet around you before you got up to see where you were. You were in a beautiful stone and marble home, the room you were in containing a bed and a desk with a lot of books on it. You got up and made your way out of the room and down the hallway, coming into a living room area before reaching the kitchen.
There was a tall and handsome man in the kitchen cooking shirtless. His muscles rippled with every movement and you felt your cheeks grow hot.
He must have sensed you staring because he turned his head slightly to look at you and smiled softly.
"Hey. You're awake." He said softly as he put the food onto plates.
You frowned softly,"Who are you? What happened?" You muttered.
He turned around and placed the food on the table,"You don't remember much do you?" He said softly, frowning.
He took your hand gently,"Sit down, you were wounded pretty badly. You don't want to pull your stitches."
You nodded and sat down at the table across from him. The sheet was still wrapped around you like a dress or a towel as he explained to you that you were taken by vampires and while trying to rescue you and the others, you were stabbed. It was a failed attempt to distract him but his brother came up behind the vampire and killed him. After that they got the others to safety and took you back home with them since you were injured. They stopped the bleeding and fixed your wound and you had been sleeping for two straight days.
The man explained all of this along with his name and his brother, as well as their profession. It was hard to hear and even harder to believe but you knew it was true, you remembered some things and what you remembered told you all you needed to know. They were bleeding people, bleeding them out and drinking their blood. It was horrible. You sniffled and looked down, tears rolling down your cheeks.
He frowned and tilted your head up, brushing your tears away gently with his thumb,"Please don't cry.You're safe now. I promise." He said softly.
You sniffled and looked at him, blushing softly. You reached up and ran your thumb across a small cut on his cheek. He smiled softly and put his hand over yours.
"It's just a scratch, nothing really. I've gotten much worse." He assured you.
You smiled softly and looked down,"Thank you Sam. You risked your life for me before you even knew who I was." You said.
He chuckled and blushes,"It's what I do hun." He said softly.
You blushed as well,"I don't know how I could ever thank you." You whispered.
He cleared his throat,"Well first of all..." He said, letting go of your hand,"You can eat some delicious food that I made to get up your strength so you can get better quicker."
You laughed and blushed,"Okay." You said, turning towards the food.
He got up and left the room for a moment before coming back with a T-Shirt and some sweats. He handed them to you,"Here. That way you don't have to sit in a sheet all day." He said laughing softly.
You took them from him,"Thanks love." You said softly, dropping the sheet and getting dressed. You could feel his eyes looking you up and down but you simply smirked and ignored it. You rolled up the sweats so they stayed on your hips before you sat back down to eat breakfast with him.

~~~Two week later~~~

You were sitting on the couch with Sam, snuggled up to him with your head on his chest as the two of you watched a movie. Dean was out tonight and it was just you and Sam. You had enjoyed your time with the boys a lot but you knew that you would have to leave very soon. Your wound was healed and the time that the boys bought you back home was almost up. You had a normal life to get back to, much to your dismay.
Sam's hand wrapped around your waist and his fingers played at the edge of your shorts. You smiled and looked up at Sam and he looked down at you, blushing.
"Hey Sam."
"Yeah (Y/N)?"
"I'm really happy I met you, you and Dean, but I'm unbelievably happy to have met you."
Sam blushed brightly,"I'm happy to have met you too (Y/N)." He said softly, instinctively leaning in a bit.
You blushed brightly, reaching up to caress his cheek and run your thumb across the pink scar on his face.
He leaned into your hand, caressing your back with his other hand.
"Is this it? Is this the day you finally stop rejecting me?" You asked softly.
He chuckled,"I didn't reject you sweetheart, I was just waiting until you were ready." He said softly, leaning down and pressing his lips against yours. You were shocked but gladly returned the kiss, leaning up and wrapping your arms around his neck.
Sam held you gently, his hands on both of your hips as you two kissed passionately. His fingers were tangled in your messy (H/C) hair and you ran your own fingers through his soft brown hair. You moaned into his mouth and he gently leaned you back on the large couch, moving so he was braced on top of you. Soon things began to get heated, your kisses rough and passionate as well as fast as you wrapped your legs around his hips and his jeans barely clung to hips. He couldn't wait any longer, pushing his jeans down and shrugging them off with the leg of your feet. He smirked against your soft lips, pulling away and moving down to pull your jeans off and throw them to the side. You couldn't help but laugh, grabbing him by the shirt and pulling him back down for another kiss before you pulled off his shirt and threw it with violent defiance. He smirked and laughed, kissing you happily before pulling your shirt off and then yanking your bra roughly from your body. You gasped and giggled before moaning as he latched onto one of your supple breasts. He kissed down your body, kissing your legs and inside your thighs before gently moving up to kiss your still tender scar. You blushed and he smiled up at you with hazel eyes sparkling with love for you. He pushed his boxers down, his erection springing free. You bit your lip roughly, watching and shuddering as he pulled off your panties with gently fingers.
He parted your legs, smirking at your beautiful body as he positioned himself at your entrance. You sucked in a quick breath in excitement as you wrapped your legs tightly around his hips, forcing his tip just inside you. He chuckled, gripping your hips and holding back a shiver.
"Someone's eager." He purred.
You smirked,"You have no idea. I'm starving for you Sammy." You purred.
His eyes sparkled with excitement as he pushed into you with one swift and deep thrust. You let out a gasp, arching your body up. He began to move deep inside you, pulling your body close. You moved with him, moaning and scratching at his back. He groaned at the feeling, moving faster and harder which only encouraged you to scratch at his strong back harder. He growled and groaned louder, shaking and digging his large fingers into your hips. You felt like your body would snap under his grip, you felt like you were going to explode with how stuffed you were with him inside you. Your body and all your senses were going crazy and you moaned and screamed his name. He groaned and growled and panted into your skin as he kissed and bit at it, leaving bruising and hickies all over you to claim you as his.
Finally you had had enough, your body shaking uncontrollable as you screamed and tightened and pulsed around him in orgasm, coming hard. He groaned loudly, grunting out your name as he could no longer hold it back, coming deep inside of you and filling you up to the brim.
He leaned over you as you both twitched and shook, panting hard. Slowly he slid out of you, making you whimper at the loss of him. He leaned down and gave you a breathless and sloppy kiss that you returned.
"Sam..."
He looked at you,"Yeah?"
"I love you."
"I love you too (Y/N)."

------
A/n: for some reason this one took me a long time to complete lol I hope you guys like it. As a matter of fact I almost forgot about this one but remembered it when I was writing the boss fic of Sam. Speaking of boss fic, how do you guys feel about a Dean version of the Sam boss fic? Let me know.