Chapter 5

Raquel's pov

I been sitting in this room for a while now. I even found time to get outta the ropes they didn't even come in here.

I really need to get out of here.

"Aye girl!" One yelled through the door interrupting my thoughts.

"What?" I whispered with my dehydrated voice; did I forget to mention I'm dehydrated asf

"Oh bruh she good!" He yelled out to I'm guessing the other one

"Sqeuk" I tried sucking my teeth with my dry tongue.

"Aye you thirsty?" He asked still talking through the door

"Yeh" I said trying not to speak. Seconds later a bottle of water landed in front of me.

"You welcome" He said walking off from the door.

Asshole! I thought as I looked at the water before opening it and drinking all of it in three gulps.

"You wanna shower and eat girl!" One asked through the door again

"Yea" I said back a little audible now

He opened the room door and looked at me. I studied every detail of his face from his eyes, to his nose, to his pink plump lips. He stood about 6'2, caramel skin, probably had a nice smile. He had tattoos on his arms that led on a trail peekingout of his shirt.

He had short brown/black hair also some nice hazel eyes.

"Hey Ma!" He snapped his fingers in my face

"Oh huh yeah?" I asked realising I was staring at him for a long time

"You ready to shower?"He asked me looking at my dirty apperance

"Y-Yeah" I said as I became nervous under his gaze. I got up off the floor and followed behind him down the hall.

All of a sudden he stopped causing me to run into his tall figure. He turned around and looked at me.

I put my head down waiting for him to speak.

"Ok listen you can shower first and then eat but dont try no stupid shit here's ya towel" He said pushing a towel into my little hands

I grabbed it looking up at him waiting for him to show me where the bathroom was.

"Oh yeah right there" He pointed towards a door down the hall

I quickly walked towards the door pushing it open.

I sat my towel on the toilet stool, stripping from my old dirty clothes.

I hopped in the shower and let the water hit my head.

Jacob's pov

Shawty zoning out and shit. She staring at me and stuff. I aint gonna lie, she is kinda cute behind all the cuts and bruises and dirt on her.

She cute, she got a small petite frame and C-cup breasts with a small but big butt.

I'm tires as hell. I couldn't sleep earlier cause Terrance and Jace were arguing and shit now they done left and I gotta sit up here damm near sleep.

I can't get shit done when these nigga here.

Anyway, I went into the kitchen and started to cook the chicken alfredo pasta.

Raquel's pov

I got out of the shower to see a pair of joggers and a pair of boxers sitting on the toilet cover with a oversized T- shirt.

I grabbed the clothes and put them on.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw a room door open I went into the room.

It had a big king sized bed in the middle of it, a walk in closet, and a bathroom also a computer.

I guess this his room. I slowly made it to the stairs and looked down. I didnt see anybody but I surely heard the sizzle of something on the stove.
°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°
A/N⬇

Updating soon I just wanted to let you guys get a glimpse of whats going in.