"Sorry." He smiled sheepishly and pinched my nose, "Everything as in us being werewolves. It was hard to keep a secret from a close friend. There were lots of times when we just want to tell you the truth, but we're afraid you would reject us and you wouldn't want to be friends with us anymore." He finished his speech and dropped his gaze to the ground, fiddling with the hem of his shirt.

"I think I wouldn't act differently if you guys told me earlier. I would never turn my back on you." I smiled when he raised his head and flashed me his own smile.

"But your girlfriend, I mean flavor for tonight, still owes me. What kind of girl doesn't know when her time arrives. There are apps she can use now." I said and walked again, why would Luke put himself in trouble for a tampon?

"Uh, can we not talk about her please?" He pleaded and I nodded my head, indicating I was saying yes. He jogged and caught up with me.

"So, are you ready to swim?" He asked me, plastering a devilish grin on his features.

"Oh yes I am, playboy." I said and we raced towards the McCane's backyard.

•••

"I will love you better now." I finished and bowed my head, my left hand clutching the strap of the guitar, supporting it, and my right hand's thumb and forefinger held the plectrum.

"Bravo! Bravissimo." Amber hooted and clapped her hands, I smiled and looked at the sight before me.

I was standing on the edge of the McCane's swimming pool, holding Nick's brown acoustic guitar, the smooth texture of rosewood felt so right under my fingers. The others were sprawled in and around the pool. Jason and Scarlette sat side by side on my left, their legs dangling over the water. Nick also had his legs in the water, he sat on the edge of the pool opposite me. Carly was in a floating position at the center, both of his hands are behind his head while he stared at the cloudy sky. Amber stood a good distance in front of Nick, from her shoulders down were submerged in the water. Luke on the other hand was seated on a wooden beach chair a few meters behind me.

"Your voice hasn't faltered Sky, incredible as ever." Scarlette commented and turned her head to me.

"Thanks. It's been a while since I last played the guitar too." I said and turned around, I yanked the guitar off of me while giving Luke a devilish grin. He looked at me with horrified but narrowed eyes. I gripped the fretboard and held the guitar in the air, which looked like I was going to smash it in Luke's face. He was confused for a second before his eyes widened with the realization of what I was planning to do.

"Not going to happen." He said which startled me because in mere seconds, he stood in front of me with his left hand firmly holding the guitar's body while he seemed to look down on me, which was weird because Luke and I shared the same height.

"I wasn't going to smash it on you anyway." I told him innocently and released my grip on the guitar. Nick growled lowly in warning.

"And I'm going to kill you if you did smash it." He said and I rolled my eyes. Luke went to sit again on the beach chair.

"You know if I hadn't known better, I would think you're on your period." I told Nick and turned to look at him, catching him rolling his eyes at me. I stuck my tongue out. After that, we fell in a comfortable silence.

Until Luke the Great decided to break the ice.

"Sky, didn't you mention you were going to tell us two dreams earlier?" He said and I scrunched my nose up in confusion. I turned my head to him.

"Yeah, what was your other dream?" Scarlette asked me, serious. Then I remembered.

Oh. The scary b to the itch that made my ears bleed last night.