Chapter Nineteen

Daniel

  I found myself at some motel and I started wondering how I had came here. Ahhhhhh! Shoot!  I thought. I remembered having a sip of alcohol. I was so flustered and furious that  I want to let everything loose. So I thought alcohol was the best option. I am not quite a drinker but I guess the situation led me on to that.

  I tried to gather up my thoughts and decide what my next move should be like. "Zzzzzzz... Zzzzzzz..." I could hear my phone buzzing on the drawer. "Hello?"
"Dany. This is Nana." A familiar voice replied.
Honestly I wanted to hang up the phone when I knew it was Nana. I was mad at her. How could she...?
"Oh... hey Nana? How's everything?"
"Oww! my poor baby don't worry your old grandma is fine." She chuckled a bit.
"So how's everything? Did you find Amy?"
I was shocked by the inquiry that I hadn't prepared myself to answer.
"Uuuh she umm she j... just went into the shower. Yeah! She did! Right now. A few minutes ago. Pfffft! You could have gotten to talk to her if you had called earlier." I stuttered.
"Alright... alright... Hope you guys have fun!" She hang up the phone.

  I was in dilemma. What is the right thing to do? I thought to myself. "Arrrrhhhh this is so much harder than the pop quizzes that Mrs Heather gives out." I muttered.
Mrs. Heather was my highschool Maths teacher. She was cute I admit but the pop quizzes that she comes up with... so annoying! I thought for a while. I lied on the bed and thought for long. I suddenly grabbed my coat and made my way out rushing through the door.

   Amy

Dad and I went out to find Dany but there wasn't any trace of him. I wanted to call Brooklyn and ask if he was there but I felt that that wasn't a good idea. So I headed back home after a long search. After I got home I went straight to my bed to relieve all the exhaustion. I closed my eyes hoping that I would fall asleep before I even know it. But that seemed impossible I was bothered by the fact that Dany had overheard what I said about his parents.

  I woke up the next morning to go on with my daily routine. I was so distracted by what had happened the other day that I wasn't paying attention to my present action. I headed back home after a long day. I went to the kitchen to fetch myself a sandwich and headed to the living room to watch TV. As I walked into the living room my foot steps began slowing down and finally came to halt. Four eyes were jammed on me. I awkwardly walk in and sat beside dad. Dany was sitting across. And to my guess he and dad were having a serious conversation.

"Hey Ames."dad smiled.
"What?... how?.... but?...."  Before I could say anything Daniel cutted me off saying. "I just wanted to know the truth... about everything. And I'm sorry that I reacted the way I did I was just.... I didn't see that coming." He gave me a concerned look."Why don't I leave you two alone to discuss, please excuse me." Dad walked out. "Lets go for a walk." Daniel suggested as he walked towards the front door. I stood up and followed him.