Chapter Thirteen

I lied a picnic clothe under a beautiful shade and sat while waiting for Dany. "Excuse me miss but may I join you?" Someone asked in a gruffy deep voice. I turned to look who it was and Dany was standing there waiting for me to say yes. "Sorry but I'm waiting for my knight. You don't look like him so I guess you may not join me." I spoke on sarcasm. We both cracked up. He sat down and we started to chat. I had brought a picnic basket with the food I just packed at home. And we enjoyed eating as we chat.

"Ummmm about what happened at the garage I..." before he finished the sentence I had my lips on his cheek causing him to blush. "Hey I guess that'll calm you down. No pressure." I smiled. We hang out for a while and returned back home to Brooklyn. As we got closer we could hear a man's voice along with Brooklyn's. Someone had parked a car right infront of the house. Dany and I looked at eachother and went inside to find out who it was. I entered into the room all I could see was the gentleman's back and Brooklyn facing towards me. Dany accidentally slammed the door causing both Brooklyn and the guy to turn around. Right then I mouthed, "Dad?" And froze in shock. "Honey where have you been all this time do you know how worried I was?" Dad spoke in a husky voice while patting my head and giving me kisses.

"Comòn now we have got to go. And when we get back you'll be explaining each and everything!" He said in an angry tone. He held my hand and dragged me towards the front door. "But dad wai... wait I didn't even say goodbye to them, dad please!" I pleaded but he was in no situation to listen to what I was saying. He dragged me out and putted me in the car and he started driving. I could tell that he was mad so I thought its better off no to say anything.

We reached home and got inside. I went running into by bedroom and layed there.Dad went out to get groceries to make a meal. "Amy get down here!" he called. I run down the stairs and went to the dinning table. And boy had I missed his cooking. I dug in and dad kept looking at me. I raised an eyebrow. "Whattt? I'm hungry." I complained. "Amy what were you thinking running off by yourself. Do you know how worried I was?"
"I I I was just trying to f..."
"You were trying to what!??? Huh?? Do you think making up any excuses will get you out of this? Cause you're wrong missy. And guess what you are grounded for the rest of your life!"
I suddenly broke into tears I stopped eating and went into my room. I ducked my head in the pillow and cried.

The next day I figured that I had lost my appetite for everything. I layed lazy on my bed and thought about all the crazy things that had happened over the past weeks. I heard a knock on the door. Dad came in and sat beside where I was. "Sweety I'm sorry okay I did mean to yell at you or anything but I was just so worried."
"I know dad I understand and it's okay." I gave him a warm big hug. "Get ready and dressup I bet you missed alot of things here we'll wonder around." He smiled.