Chapter - 46 (Shahid's Truth)

Some facts you all should know about this story..firstly..don't judge any character of this story from the history of kyy..as in my story..kuch bhi ho sakta hai...
Nyonika and Manik were never enemies..Since childhood..Manik is nyonika's life..
Cabir was never a gay..
Navya had no past with Harshad..
And post importantly..Shahid..was never innocent..he only pretends to be sweet and innocent...but he is actually a master mind of whole game..

In The Jail :
Manik : "kaun hai woh mom?..he asked with utmost anger..
Nyonika : "Manik woh.."..she was stammering..
Nandini : "mom..please bataiye.."..she also pleaded..
Nyonika : "SHAHID.."...this was the most unexpected name..they never thought him..behind all this..
"WHAT?..."..everyone shouted in shock..
Manik : "but Shahid kyu mom?..why would he do all this?.."..he said still in disbelief..on what he heard..
Nandini : "Shahid..kese?..i mean..no..mom..kuch misunderstanding hai.."..she was also equally shocked as once she saved Shahid from Fab-5..
Nyonika : "I know..tum logo ke liye yeh believe karna..is not that possible..".. She stated looking at their shocked and confused mom...
Cabir : " but..what's the motive?..Shahid yeh sab kyu karega?..humne use bully kiya..yeh reason toh nhi ho Sakta.."..he said hitting the right target...
And Nyonika seems to be very tensed..because it's time for spill the beans.. They have the right to know the truth..especially manik and Nandini..
Manik : "mom..aap kuch chupa rahi hai?.."..he said holding her hand..and now Nyonika looked at her son..who knows her so well..she smiled in between her tears...
On the other hand :
Shahid entered inside the Malhotra mansion in disguise.. He is wearing buttler's dress..with heavy bearer and big glasses on his face...
He came inside and saw Raima sitting alone..in the living area..with Manik's pic in her hand..
Shahid : " Teri kismat kuch jyada he achi hai Manik Malhotra..although you are a illegitimate child..still he received so much love..but..not for long..as now ...I will kill you.."..he thought in hatred..looking at Raima..and then he walked upstairs..
Don't know ..from what time..he is living in Malhotra mansion..without anyone's knowledge...
He then came inside a big dark room...which seems to be very old..and nobody visit inside it..may be..nobody knows about this room...
He walked inside..and locked the door..now he came towards a big picture hanging on the wall..it was a pic of Manan..and there was a big cross on their smiling face...he laughed evilly..looking at the pic...the room is sound proof so there is no way of his voice to escape...
Shahid : "it was fun to play this game..Manik Malhotra.. Seriously ..bahut maza aaya..."..he said after suppressing his laughter.. And looking back at their pic..
Shahid : " but that dumb head..Raghav..uski wajah se pura plan kharab ho sakta tha.."..he said in anger filled voice..
Then he walked other side of the room..and there were loads of pictures of Fab-5 ..Navya..Abhi...Harshad...and Nyonika...
Shahid : "you all gave me tough time..in harming your so called MaNan.."... His voice was depicting only his hatred towards them...
He then picked Raghav's pic..from the table..and said...
Raghav : " tujhe toh usi din maar Dena chahiye tha mujhe..his din tujhe pata chala tha ki ..Nandini is alive..I should have killed you..sab kuch itna perfect jaa raha tha..manik hallucinate karne laga tha..he was almost out of his senses..and fir Maine wo accident plan kiya..but yaha bhi uski kismat..usne manik ko bacha liya..but in sab mei..abhimanyu..tune mera kaam kharab kiya..tujhe un drugs ke baarei mei pata chal gaya..aur meri ek carelessness ki wajah se..Nandini mental asylum se bhag gayi..she eloped..ahhh!..it was hell annoying..wheni saw...all of them like a happy family again..."...he confessed everything...looking at all the pictures...
Shahid : "I hate you Manik Malhotra.. I hate you..Teri wajah se..I lost everything..every single thing..now its time for pay back..".. He shouted and broke manan's pic..
Back in Jail :
Nyonika : "I had hidden a big truth from you manik.."..she said looking downwards...
Manik : " what truth mom?..what are you talking about?.. "..he said in confusion and now everyone looked at her curiously...
Nandini : " mom please boliye..kya baat hai?"..she also have her support..and now Nyonika said something..which snatched the floor beneath them...all were shocked ...actually shock will be understatement..to describe their feelings...
Nyonika : "SHAHID IS YOUR BROTHER MANIK..YOUR STEP BROTHER..."... her words were enough to create havoc inside them...like thunderstorm fell on them..all were watching her totally numb...
Nikhil : " brother?.."..he managed to say this...
And Nyonika nodded her head..and manik face palmed himself ...now..this can't be truth..like how much still left ...for them..to witness..to hear..and to suffer...but may be..this us the last truth..hopefully..
On the other hand :
Shahid : "am the heir of Malhotra industries..not you Manik ..Teri wajah se...my own parents disowned me..Teri wajah se..apne he ghar mei mujhe as a servant rehna padh raha hai..chorunga nhi mai tujhe..I will kill you...".. He shouted in utmost anger and hatred...
He then looked at Raj Malhotra's picture..
Shahid : "What wrong I did that you threw me out of your life Raj Malhotra?..Han..acha hua that Raghav killed you..otherwise I would have killed you with my own hands..."... His anger has crossed all limits..that he even forgot all relations ..his eyes were depicting only fire..and hatred..
Back in jail :
Manik : " yeh..baat apne mujhse kyu chupai?"..he asked her looking in her eyes..
She held his hand tightly..and said...
Nyonika : "manik..tumhare dad..he really loves you..aur tum par ek scratch bhi aata tha na..toh he used to destroy everything ..and Shahid..he tried to kill you.."... Her this statement made manik more confused..
Manik : " mom..ap kya baat karhe ho..mujhe toh kuch bhi yaad nhi..aesa.."..he said in confusion...
Now..Nyonika thought to tell him everything..
(Flashback) :
After accepting Manik..Nyonika was really happy...as now manik has become her life..and after 1 year..she gave birth to a baby boy..and she felt like her family completed..she also forgave Raj Malhotra..because Raj himself was shameful of his deeds and somewhere she knew..Raj had always loved Raima..if he wanted..he could have cheated Nyonika and can maintain his relationship with Raima..but he didn't did anything that sort of..so eventually..she forgave him..
Now manik is of 8 years and shahid is of 7 years...manik loves shahid a lot.. But shahid somewhere never liked manik..because of extra care of Raj and Nyonika towards Manik..whatever comes for Manik..Shahid always wanted that only..and manik happily give it to him..but this was never liked by Raj...
One fine day..both were playing in the mansion..and Raj was in office ..while Nyonika was busy with household work..
Shahid : "manik..you hide and I will find you..".. He told manik while standing in a dark room...
Manik : " okay..you close your eyes ...and I will hide ..."..he said happily.. Totally oblivious of shahid's evil thoughts...
Soon shahid closed his eyes..and manik hide inside the cupboard.. Placed near by..actually she didn't closed his eyes fully..so he knew..where manik hide..he opened his eyes fully and looked at the cupboard with a evil smirk...
Shahid : "today..I will get rid off you..,".. He thought in his mind..and slowly came towards the cupboard and locked it..and then also locked the room..and ran outside..
While manik start beating the door of cupboard.. He feels suffocating...
Its been 1 hour and Manik was still inside the cupboard ..he lost all his energy and fainted..
Here Nyonika seems to be worried about manik..
Nyonika : "shahid..beta..where is manik?..you both were playing together na.. Then where is manik?.. ".. She asked him calmly..
Shahid : " I don't know mom..we were playing..but then..he went out saying..he is going to play in ground..so I came inside.."..he tried to be innocent.. But Nyonika's worries crossed all the limits..
Nyonika : "kaha chala gaya mera bacha..manik toh kabhi esa nhi karta..he never go anywhere without informing me..".. She was really tensed and worried ...
Just then a servant entered inside..having fainted manik in his arms...
Servant : " mam..manik baba.."..he shouted and she looked towards the gate of living area..
Nyonika : "Maniiikkk..".. She shouted in horror...
And ran towards him..she took manik in her arms and lay him down on the sofa..Shahid was watching all this angrily..
Nyonika : " manik ..wake up my son..please.."..she was badly in tears seeing her jaan like this ...she then turned towards the servant and asked him to call doctor...
After an hour..Raj also reached home..after Nyonika informed him about all this..doctor checked manik..and declared that..due to immense fear and suffocation..he suffered from partial amnesia..in which..he lost his memory of last few years..and he didn't remember any shahid..and it would be better for manik ..if they never told him about this fiasco..
Because of Raj's fear.. Shahid had also admitted that ..he desperately locked manik there... Raj in rage slapped shahid ..and even Nyonika was helpless.. She knows..shahid did very wrong this time...
In morning..Raj sent Shahid away from them..he sent shahid in a hostel of panchgani..and also told him..that if he won't learn to behave..then he will never come back to take shahid with him...
From that day only..shahid start hating manik more n more ..each passing second..only increases the his hatred towards manik more...
Then one fine day ..he came to Mumbai..he is a big boy now ..all these years ..nobody came to meet him.. (It's only his thinking..as Nyonika always enquired about him...after all she is a mother...)...he directly came inside the space academy..and went straight to nyonika's cabin...
There they both had some steamy arguments..but she was very happy after witnessing her son..but he till now has started hating each and every person..who loves manik..and whom manik loves..Nyonika gave him admission..and he said to her that he don't want Malhotra surname with him..as Raj already disowned him...
Then he met Nandini..he act all innocent in front of her..and start filling her ears against manik..and she start hating manik..while Shahid was very happy..he start liking Nandini..only because..she hates manik..but soon..her hatred turned into love and shahid start hating her as well...he decided that he will snatch everything from manik..including Nandini..
All the hatred of his heart..came in light to Nyonika and she that day only..disowned him..and threw him out their lives..but shahid came back..and start living in Malhotra mansion as a servant.. Without nyonika's knowledge...
(Flashback end)
Everyone was shocked after listening all this..specially manik..he never knew..Shahid was his brother.. And top of that..shahid from childhood..wanted to kill manik...as only after him..he can be the heir of Malhotra's ...
Cabir : "I don't believe..itna sab..it was all right in front of our eyes..and we didn't noticed..".. He said in disbelief..
Nandini : " how can he stoop so low.."..she said looking downwards..
Nyonika : "am ashamed ..that he is my son.."..she said in utmost pain..manik hugged her..and said...
Manik : " mom..am here na..dekhna..sab theek ho jaega..".,he assured her..
Nikhil : "Maine apki bail ke papers ready karwa diye hai..",. He said and Nyonika looked tensed..
Nandini : " mom..kya baat hai?.. "..she asked sensing her upset ...
Nyonika : " if shahid comes to know all this..he will leak manik's video.."..she said in fear..
Nandini : "kuch nhi hoga..manik ko mom..just trust me..I won't let anything happen to him..".. She said and stood up...
Manik looked at her in confused state...
Manik : " where are you going?"..
Nandini : "to close this chapter once for all..",. She said in determination..
Manik : " tum akele kahi nhi jaungi..I will come with you..",.till now everyone stood up..he start moving..but Nandini stopped him...
Nandini : "nahi..manik..you take mom home..and am not going alone..Nikhil is going to accompany me..".. She said looking towards nikhil..and he smiled...
After a lot of arguments.. Manik rest his case..and allowed Nandini to go..but only on one condition..that she will take care of herself...
And soon..everyone also left out from the jail...
Back to mansion :
Here shahid received calls from his goons..that manik and gang came to meet Nyonika and they all left taking Nyonika with them..shahid in frustration..threw his phone...
Shahid : " ahhh! Maaniiikk.."...he shouted being extra aggressive this time..
Shahid : "bahut hua yeh hide n seek game..I think..now I should come in light..and destroy you forever..".. He stated in utmost anger and broke loads of things in the room..in his anger..