Heavy heart- Chapter - 36

Old malhotra mansion :

Nandini came out of washroom..and saw manik still sleeping..holding a pillow tight..which clearly indicates..that he was assuming her ..in that pillow..she smiled..looking at his smiling and charming face..
Nandini : "aiyappa!..please keep this smile safe on his face always..".. She instantly prayed ..
She came towards him..and sat down on the bed..he was lying on his stomach..his cheek was on the pillow..and he was holding it very tightly by his one hand..
She bent down..and kissed on his cheek..while he smiled and hide his face in pillow more..but didn't opened his eyes..may be because he is in deep sleep..

Nandini : " good morning hubby.."..she said in his ears..but he placed other pillow on his ears and said..

Manik : "princess..let me sleep..".. He said like a baby...she chuckled at his tantrums..but then she thought..she should let him sleep for sometime..as its going to be a toughest day..so she left after ruffling his hairs...
She came down and everyone was already present there..

Nandini : " good morning ."..she said in a cheerful tone..she was wearing a beautiful..white jeans with pink short top..her hairs were open..she was shining this morning..and her smile was making her glow more..this wasn't gone unnoticed by them...
Cabir : "morning ka toh nhi pata..but seems like ..tumhari night kaafi good thi..".. He said with a grin..all were smiling..while Nandini was blushing hard..

Nandini : " cabiirr..."..she said in a stern tone trying her best not to blush more ...

Cabir : "what Cabir?..sab kuch Karo tum log..aur agar mai kuch kahu..toh..CABIIIRR...".. he called his name..the same way..Nandini called him..a min ago...

Everyone was smiling and enjoying the scene in front of them..Nandini was cursing herself as why she even thought to step out of room..without manik...

Just then she felt a pair of arms around her shoulder..she looked in her right side and found

NIKHIL..standing there with a smile in his face..he look at cabir and said..
Nikhil : " cabir ..watch out..meri BHABHI ko agar tease kiya na..toh jail mei band jar dunga.."..he literally threatened cabir..and cabir was shocked..Nandini was feeling very happy..and all other burst into laughter..

Cabir : "wah re..DEVAR JI..saalle..tu toh bachpan se he manik ki team mei tha..ab Nandini ki bhi team mei a gaya..very good..".. He said in a dramatic tone...

Mukti : " tu joker he rahega.."..she saidand slapped on cabir's shoulder..nikhil and Nandini were smiling broadly..

Just then manik arrived..he was coming down..yawning.. With a messy hairs..clearly shows..he just woke up..
Cabir : "see..here is our ..JOGI MANIK MALHOTRA..".. he announced.. And everyone look towards
manik..smilingly..
Manik : " what's up guys.."..he said while coming towards Nandini..and took her in a side hug..nikhil smiled and sat back again.
Nandini who was already blushing hard..is now turned crimson red..as manik kissed on her cheeks..that too..in front of all of them..
Cabir : "ahem! Ahem! Him yahin hai Mr.majnu..".. He said making him realize their presence..but he being he..didn't left Nandini..
Manik : " Han toh kyu ho?..ankhei band karlo.."..he said very casually..and Nandini wanted to hide her face somewhere...
Cabir :,"Salle..kitna besharam hai tu..aaj pata chala.."...he said dramatically...
Manik : "notanki..".. He murmured..and Nandini smiled.." Meri princess KO tang kiya hoga isne.."..he said on her ears..on which she smiled more..looking at him..and both drown in each other's eyes..
Cabir : "dekho..khulle aam..ankhon aankhon mei ishare ho rahe hai..aur fir mujhe ghooroge agar mai kuch keh doon..."...he said in a loud voice..which broke manan trance..
Manik start giving deadly glare to him and said "tu subah subah bakwas kaise kar leta hai..nahi.i want to know..yeh talent hai ya bimaari.."..he said narrowing his gaze on him..
Now cabir observed Manik carefully..and start laughing..wholeheartedly..
Manik : "ise kya hua?..pagal ho gaya hai kya?.."..he said out of confusion...even everyone was confused..
Cabir came towards him..still laughing and then said..
Cabir : "blush nandini karhi hai..cheeks tere red ho rakhe hai.."...he said controlling his laughter...manik was still confused..all of them..looked at manik..carefully..and now nandini also looked at manik..