Niall snickers, "I don't know, why don't you ask your daughter Sam?"

"Sam why is Niall- wait daughter are you implying that I'm a girl much more a mom!" Harry fake freaks, "How could you guys!" He yells pretending to flip his hair over his shoulder and running into the living room fake crying.

"You do act like a mom hazza." Louis pipes in.

"Oh I wouldn't be talking DAD." I smirk.

Louis' head snaps up and he stands still.

"You are so gonna get it Louis!" I scream and start to chase after him as he runs into the kitchen with a girly scream.

"Harry aren't you going to help me!" Louis yells through the house.

"Sorry your on your own, besides what will I be able to do I'm just a girl remember?" I can hear the smirk in Harry's voice as he says that.

Louis runs into the living room and I finally tackle him. Niall walking overtop of us to get into the room like its no big deal. He must have changed because he's wearing sweats now, and man does he look good. Stop Sam focus you can think about Niall later.

"Why are you attacking me you guys are together so it doesn't matter if I told." Louis says in defence.

"Yah but it's the principal... Plus I thought it would be fun to wrestle you." I retort shrugging, and Louis struggles to get free.

"Niall control your woman!" Louis requests.

"He don't snap at me. She's the one who said you didn't have a good fashion sense... Oop." Niall slapped his hand over his mouth.

Louis gasps "How dare you!" And with some new found power her spins us around so now her got my arms pinned down and he's on top of me. I struggle to get free but I'm not getting anywhere.

Note to self don't insult Louis fashion sense.

"Hey that's my woman." Niall says tackling Louis off of me and they start to play fight rolling around on the ground.

"You said you wouldn't tell him." I say to Niall trying to make the saddest face I can. When he sees my face he quickly lets go of Louis and pulls me onto his lap.

"Awe babe I'm sorry I didn't mean it are you ok."

"Yah I just wanted a kiss." I say and Niall smiles cheekily. He leans in and kisses me our lips warm against one another's.

"Get a room!" Liam shouts and all the boys through pillows at us.

"Well we would but it looks like all our mattresses are down here." Niall says implying to the five mattresses they have been laid out on the floor in between the all the couches. It looks like they took all the pillows and blankets too, to have a little camp out sleepover downstairs together.

"Look at you party animals starting another movie at two o'clock in the morning." I smirk as Niall sits down in between Zayn and Harry with Louis beside Harry and Liam beside Zayn.

"Yup we like to party hard now come and sit with us." Liam replies.

I walk over and sit in between Niall's legs leaning on his chest and he wraps his arms around me.

"Whoa don't get too close there Sam." Louis states.

"I've known you boys for two months and you guys are already becoming my parents and protecting me." I sigh.

"Well someone has to, your living alone in a house with five guys." Harry joins in.

"Yah but you two are part of the five guys so I don't think I have to worry. Besides if anything I should be protecting you." I smirk , leaning my head against Niall's chest getting comfy. Almost about to fall asleep.

Louis snorts "As if."

**

I look around the room as everyone laughed at a funny part in the movie, Louis and Harry sitting to my right trying to throw popcorn over us and hit Liam and Zayn as discreetly as they can. I smile look over to my left the two other boys too into the movie to even notice that something else is going on it the room.

Niall squeezes his arms around me a little but tighter and I look up at him. "Is everything okay babe?"

My stomach flutters at the word 'babe', that is something that I will never get used to. "Everything is, amazing." I smile bigger and kiss Niall on the lips.

I turn back around to face the movie just to get hit with a piece of popcorn, I chuckle.

Oh yes everything is totally amazing, I have four boys who would protect me from anything and make me laugh, and also an amazing boyfriend and best friend. Yes this is something I could definitely get used to.

____________________________________________________________

A picture of whay Louis and Harry's faces look like when they are in the door windows infuriating Sam and Nialls kiss on the porch..

So that was it. I really hope you guys like and I really look forward to writing again. Thank you guys so much for reading this story.

Love you guys

N xx