On the last stop of the tour i get off and wait by the boat rides and hopefully zayn rememberd and will meet me here. As i wait i look at the time and  i see that its 8 and i swallow the lump in my throat.

After almost 20 minutes of waiting i decide to head over to the boats. I show them my ticket and i get onto the boat and we head away in the water.

''Why you alone? Why you sad?'' One of the men pushing the boat asks.'' Cause once again my boyfriend forgot about me and is hanging out with some one else'' i say wiping my tears falling down my face.

''No no dont cry'' he says '' im sorry'' i say and look up to him ''be happy, smile you can still have good time with out him'' he says. I give him a small smile and nod and i look around me '' paris is a beautiful place'' i say.

'' indeed it is, how about Ireland?'' He asks and i nod ''very beautiful, thank you for asking'' i say and he nods. For the rest of the ride we talk and i look around enjoying the sights.

Once i get off the boat i wave off the man and i walk around the city and end up at the Eiffel Tower. Like ive been doing the whole night i take a pictuer of it and i look down at my phone and see its now 9.

I look around seeing couples all around and i look down as tears threaten to spill from my eyes. I walk over to a little coffe shop and i walk inside the warm building and i walk up the the counter.

''Can i have a number 3'' i say and hold up three fingers and the lady nods and walks away. Soon she comes back with the cup of coffee and a bag and i pay her and thank her and walk out side to one of the tables.

I sit down and pull out my muffin in the bag and i take a bite. ''Oh hello'' i look up and see taxi lady and i smile ''hello, please sit'' i say and she sits down across from me.

''My name is niall by the way'' i say and drink  some of my coffee ''my name is maria'' he says and i nod. ''So what bring you out her alone?'' She asks and i look down and sigh.

''Well me and my boyfriend were supposed to go sight seeing today and well he must be busy with his new friend from last night cause he never showed up'' i say feeling the tears roll dwon my cheeks.

''You poor boy'' he says and I sigh '' he promised he would do this with me''  i say now crying and i feel her hug me. ''We're in the city of love, yet my love is with another boy''  i cry to her and she rubs my back.

He pulls away and makes me look at her ''let me take you home'' she says and i nod and we leave. Once we arrive at the house she hands me her number ''call me if you need  anything okay niall'' she says and i nod.

''Okay thank you maria'' i say and i get out the car and head into the house seeing zayn isnt here at all. I go up the stairs and shower and change into pajamas and i go into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

I then sit on the couch in the living room with some blankets and pillows. I put on 'Perks Of Being a Wallflower' and i sit back and sniffle here and there.

~~~~~

Now its 11:45pm and zayn finally arrives and i look up at him and hes smiling. ''Hey love how was your day?'' He asks but i look away from him and continue watching tv.

''Why are you ignoring me?'' He asks and i continue to ignore him and he sits next to me. '' love whats wrong?'' He says and i look over to him and i let the tears fall down my face.

''You promised'' i say and he gives me a confused face ''you promised we would spend the day together, you broke that promsie'' i say and his eyes widen.

''I waited for you, you never showed up, i called you didnt answer'' i say looking away from him and stand up.

''This is the city of love yet you my love are with another boy, this is supposed to be our vacation but you seem so busy with alex i.....'' i say now looking at him as i cry.