Me: Don't worry, you will meet him I'll make sure of it ☺, But I gotta go now we're here!! Love you sis

Mila: Aw have fun!! Send my congrats to Chris and Rihanna

I lock my phone and step out of the car. When Rih gets out, the first thing she does is run up to me and hug me hella hard and yell in my ear,

"AHHHH J THANK YOU", she says excitedly.

"You're so welcome. I hope y'all have as much fun as last time", I tell them as we walk into the park to purchase our tickets. Aug wraps his arms around my waist while we're waiting in the line.

"How you feeling J", he says.

"I'm doing fine, I'm so happy for them", I say to him.

"One day we'll make it to one year baby, just take it one day at a time", he says. In that moment I turn around and kiss him and wrap myself in his embrace. The line moves very slowly so I decided to take a few selfies while we wait. Chris and Rih could not keep their eyes off eachother that you could literally see the love radiating out of them. Finally, it was our turn and we paid for our tickets and entered the park.

"We're gonna go on a few rides and we'll meet soon to go to the go cart course together", Rih says.

"Sounds like a plan", Aug says while interlocking fingers with me and walking towards the bumper cars.

"So babe you do know that imma crash you like a million times right", Aug says.

"Yeah bet just wait", I say, laughing while handing the ticket man our tickets.

We get inside our cars and as soon as the motors were started of course I was the first one to bump into Aug.

"Hey!", he says to me as I rear end him.

"HA I told you!", I say back to him.

We crash and laugh at eachother for the rest of the ride and ride a few more rides after that. While walking around the park, I can't help but think about the last time I was here. I was with Trey and we came as a little hang out session with Chris and Rih. It's crazy how much can change in a year. I start to get deep into my thoughts until I hear Aug ask me whats wrong.

"Nothing I'm okay", I say while clearing my throat.

"You sure?", he says.

"Yeah I promise", I say reaching for his hand. I can tell he was genuinely concerned and I didn't want him to be sad or worry about me but to be honest, I'm feeling pretty nostalgic. I manage to put away my feelings because I honestly love August a lot and I don't want anything to ruin this day.

"This the ride we goin on right", he asks.

"Yes my favorite ride!!", I say to him.

"Damn Chris and Rih taking a damn long time to get here", he says.

"Yeahh I know but let them enjoy their day, it is their anniversary", I say back.

We keep talking and laughing and having a good time until we finally see Chris and Rih coming towards us.

Chris,

As soon as we arrived to Grand Prix, I knew exactly what J had planned. She always finds a way to make everyone happy and that's why I love having her as a best friend. She really cares about me and Rih and I'm so glad she did this for us. This anniversary is going great. Rih is happy, I'm happy, we all chilling together, it's lit. I can't believe it's already been a year, it seems like time moved so fast but I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm in love with this girl, it's like something I've never felt before.

"Babe, I think its time we head back to try and find Jhene and Aug", she says to me.

"Alright lets go", I say while I place my arm around her.

We walk around for a while until we find Jhene and Aug by the go-carts which is the ride we were gonna ride together.

"Damn, what took yall so long?", Aug asks us.

"AUG!", Jhene says while punching him in the arm.

"What was that for?", he says, rubbing his arm as if it hurt.

"We took so long because we were having so much fun, thank you very much", Rihanna says directly to Aug.

We all start laughing and enter our go-carts. Everyone is getting strapped in and ready to go.

"Imma beat all y'all asses!", Aug says to us.

"Bet nigga! Just wait till I ride right past you!", I say to him.

We finally take off and as I knew, I'm in the lead. A few minutes later, Jhene rolls by me cherring all loud.

"HA CHRIS I BEAT YOU IN YOUR FACE", she says as she flies by me.

I dont pay her no mind and I just keep riding until we had to get out of the carts.

"YESS I WON!!", Jhene exclaims.

"Yeah yeah whatever", I say to her.

We all start walking to leave and all of a sudden someone comes to Jhene and taps her on the back.

"Who is....", she begins to say before she turns around and sees who it is.

I see Trey standing right behind her and I knew some shit was gonna go down with him and Aug.

"Miss me?", he says.

I UPDATED!! THIS CHAPTER TOOK ME SOOOOO LONG TO WRITE SO PLEASEEE COMMENT AND VOTE ❤

question for the readers: what do you think is gonna happen with Trey and everyone else? Comment your answers :)