Your Blind (Zayn)

Today was your first day of your new school year. You were nervous as hell since this was a brand new school meaning that you have to get use to the new school. Your older brother Jamal guided you to the front office.
"Why hello you must be y/n y/l/n and you are her brother?" The lady said to you smiling lightly at you and Jamal.
"Okay so here is her schedule if you have any problems just come to me and I will try and help you!" She said in a very cheerful voice. Jamal said a quick goodbye before looping his arm with yours guiding you out of the room.
"Okay J what is my first class?" You asked praying for it to be art since it is your favorite subject.
"Um Calculus" he said making you groan in annoyance.
"I'm kidding its Art with Mr.Ramirez" you smiled brightly tugging Jamal lightly making him laugh.
"Slow down y/n you still have ten minutes left till class starts plus I have to tell you the rules I plan for you to follow"
"You sound like dad!" You said rolling your brown eyes behind your black shades.
"Well he is the one who made the rules. So rule one: Wait for me in your seat after the bell rings, rule two: never wander around without me and rule three: never ever get a boyfriend that dad and me don't approve" Jamal said smirking at the last part.
"Stop smirking!" You said smiling widely when the bell rung signaling for you to go to class. Jamal took you to your class explaining your circumstance which he totally understand. You sat in the back hearing feet hitting the floor.
"Excuse me um ma'am your kind of sitting in my seat so can you please move if that's possible?" You heard a timid voice ask you stood up grabbing the portable came from your pocket tapping it on the floor looking for another available seat.
"Never mind just sit here!" He said grabbing your arm lightly pushing you back into the seat.
"Are you sure..."
"Zayn."
"Are you sure Zayn I could move if you want I don't mind" you said giving him a genuine smile.
"Nah your good so your new?" He said starting up a conversation with you.
"Yeah I just moved her about two weeks ago from Iowa" you said listening to his voice which made your tummy do multiple flips.
"Iowa huh? Well let me catch you up in this class since Mr.Ramen Noodles is giving me the look. We are drawing each other and since there was a uneven number I didn't have a partner but now since you are here I do so let's get started. By the way we have 6 weeks to finish it!"
"Okay cool!" You said letting Zayn sketch you out for half of the class period.
"Now Y/n draw me like on of your British boys!" He said laughing afterwards. You laughed also making the class look at you too.
"May I um feel your...face?" You said turning your head alway from him.
"Sure?" You felt over his face amazed at his amazing features from his eyebrows to his chiseled jaw line.
"Wow"
"What?"
"You are built beautifully" you said in awe. Zayn grabbed you hands putting them on his shoulders then into his hands.
"So are you" he said kissing your hands softly making your face heat up.
"I know we just met but it's feels like I know you forever and I lo -" that's when you cut him off.
"No you can't love me I'm a blind freak!" You said letting tears leave your eyes.
"No you are not a blind freak you are a beautiful talented girl who I love dearly so will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend and let me be your eyes?"
"Yes I would love to be your girlfriend!"
.
.
.
Sorry for the suck ending!