Song Pref: Marvin's Room (Zayn only)

Cups of the Rose
Bitches in my old phone
I should call one and go home
I've been in this club too long
The woman that I would try
Is happy with a good guy

Every since I broke it off with y/n for Perrie I have been out drinking and clubbing every night trying to forget that y/n is no longer mine but with another guy that will be good to her unlike myself.

But I've been drinking so much
That I'ma call her anyway and say
"F-ck that nigga that you love so bad
I know you still think about the times we had"
I say "f-ck that nigga that you think you found
And since you picked up I know he's not around"
(Are you drunk right now?)

Its 1 o'clock in he morning I'm drunk out my mind and decide that I should call her up.
*ring*
*ring*
*rin-*
"Hello?"
"Hey y-n-n fuck that new guy that you found baby I know you think about the times we had. Like fuck him and since you picked up I know Harry ain't around!"
"Zayn are you drunk?"
"N-no *hiccup*"
"Zayn it's to early for this"
*beep*

I'm just saying you could do better
Tell me have you heard that lately
I'm just saying you could do better
And I'll start hatin only if you make me

"Zayn you need to let that bitch go!" Perrie said to me snaking her hand around my neck that's when I pushed her off of me.
"You know what Perrie your wrong I can't and won't let her go.I regret every leaving her for you I should have told her that but now I'm with you slutty ass!"
With that I stomped over to my car turning on the car. I drove to y/n and Harry's house only to see Harry and y/n kissing in the yard. I ran out screaming her name.
"Y/N!" They broke away looking at me with confusing.
"Zayn?"
"I love you so much!"
"Zayn you can do better than me and you know it I know you heard that lately." She looked me in the eyes kissing my cheek before leaving me alone once again.