Your part of the BGC (Zayn)

You were at your wits end with all these girls. They have been messing with you for the past two weeks and you were done. You were currently in the confession room pissed as hell.
"They fucked up our shit,threw our mattress in the pool,ripped up my favorite teddy bear Minnie,poured hot sauce on us banged pans in our ear, then they gonna pour water on us yeah I'm done! These girls better be ready for what's about to come because demons by the name of Y/n and Rocky was about to come out and their not gonna like it!" You both got up putting on combat boots, army pants,a tank top,a bandana, and some black make-up. Rocky got all their clothes putting it in the drive way pouring gas-o-line all over it setting it on fire before putting it in the pool. You got all of their mattress pouring condiments and liquor all over it before ripping it all up. You put left over food in the tub with all of their make up and hair products. Lastly you and Rocky grabbed all their prized possessions bearing it under the fake plants. You both sat on the stairs until they all came ho,e from clubbing.
                                                             ~2 hours later~
You heard screaming making your smile bigger. Valentina,Alica,Sara,Paula,Christiana, and Red came in screaming your name.
"Y/N AND ROCKY IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU! BITCH YOU DESTROYED MY SHIT THAT COST MORE THAN YOUR HOUSE!" One of the twins said making you roll your eyes. You looked at each other before standing up.
"Fight us then if you have a problem!" Rocky said popping her knuckles. That's when red stood up getting into her face.
"Let's go then" with that Red punched Rocky. Rocky went ham on Red punching her left and right. You pulled her off only to get slid by Valentina and Christina. That's when you black out you were screaming and swinging everywhere. You drug Christiana and Valentina by their hair and pushed them into the pool throwing anything and everything at them. You were pulled by one of the guards and thrown into a room with Rocky.
"Yes bitch that's what I'm talking about making history for the bad girls!" You hugged each other kissing each other on the cheek.
"We probably gonna get kicked off bro!" You said laughing sitting on the floor with sweat dripping down your face.
"Yeah probably but it's worth cus we left our mark." She said we held each other's hand waiting for the producer to come talk to us. When we did we were surprised to say that we'd are staying on the show but Valentina,Christiana, and Red were going on home plus we signed him a auto-graph. The rest of the season nobody messed with you guys but now you and Rocky are just waiting for the reunion.
.
At Home
.
You,Rocky,and the guys were watching your guys season when the most talked about episode came on. All you heard were ooo's and ahh's the entire time. Zayn kissed you lips once the episode was done.
"Y/n how did you and Rocky not get kicked off that ass whooping you too brought on them?" Harry asked snuggling closer to Rocky kissing her head.
"I don't know to be honest it's still a mystery" you said turning your attention to Zayn who was looking dazed.
"Zayn are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine I'm just thinking about how I should never make you angry." That's when all of you all started laughing.
"Yeah don't mess with my bitch cus I will cut you!" Rocky said playful glaring at him.
"Same thing for you Harry yo dick will no longer be attached if you hurt Roc!" That's when you high fives each other.