Chapter Six

Tessa POV

Its been one whole week and I've been grounded. In my room with nothing but all my toys, games, books and coloured stencils. 

Honestly, though mum, its like you didn't even think this one through?

I was actually quite content with her "punishment". I mean, no school for a week and having nothing to do other than sleep all day and play with my toys? It was amazing! I should get grounded more often.

The only down part was that I wasn't allowed any sweets or allowed any play dates. But I'm alright, because today is my last day of punishment! 

At 12:00 o'clock exactly was the end of it and right now it was 2 till 12. I was staring at the clock, watching the hand tick every second closer. 

Then finally, it buzzed and I ran out of my room, all the way down the stairs (with out tripping this time) and straight to the pantry.

I picked up a tub of nutella and a spoon from the drawer and well you can guess what happened next. 

Just as my spoon had dived into the delicious chocolate spread, my mum walked in. 

"You're going to get a stomach ache, Tess." She complained, threatening to take away my nutella.

"No! Mine!" I ran away with it safely tucked under my wing. I watched as rolled her eyes at me.

"Fine, eat your nutella. But if you feel sick later, don't come crying home to me."

I looked around sheepishly.

"But we're both already home."

I giggled as her eyebrows furrowed anxiously.

"I don't need your sass, Missy." 

With those kind words of my mother, she turned on her heels and marched back up the flight of stairs. 

She loved me. 

***

This whole week I hadn't gone to school because I was grounded, which you might think is great because I didn't have to sit in a class room all day.

Well wrong.

Mrs. Damon, being the most kind and carefree woman on this planet, left me packets of work to do over this week. To make sure I "learned my lesson." What exactly was my lesson again? Dont pour blue paint all over other students?

Yeah, I think I'll remember that one. 

Any who, I was back and I hadn't completed any of it. It was a Wednesday (when ever I say Wednesday I always have to say it like wed-nes-day because other wise it sounds silly), and logically, I had to go back to school. 

Which you can probably guess I was not excited for. Harry was still upset at me, or at least, I figured he would be. We hadn't talked since last week and even though I understand why he would be angry, I was semi hoping he would have forgiven me by now. 

After long talks with my mum every night, she told me about this new feeling that I had never heard of before. Some thing called jelly. No, not jelly, jealousy, or something like that. 

Apparently it was when one person, was envious of another. And she suggested that I was jealous of Hollie because she was spending more time with Harry than me. At first, I completely dismissed it. Like, why would I be jealous of her? But then I thought about it and realised I actually really was.