Chapter Forty Four

Harry POV

Everything had been going well. We went and saw the London Eye, Big Ben and were currently at Madamme Tussaud's. I was constantly checking my side to make sure Tess was still there, as she had the tendency to wander off. I didn't remember London being this much fun, probably because I wasn't here with all my friends as I am now. It's a completely different feeling in the city, one that I can't decide that I like or not. But whenever I see Tess' smile all that goes through me head is; wow I never want her to stop smiling. 

Niall got a few pictures with Dwayne  Johnson, insisting that he was 'the man,' Louis got a picture with Cristiano Ronaldo and Tess got a picture with The Queen. 

"I want to get a hard copy, too." She said, already pulling me towards the queue. 

"Tess, really?" I couldn't help but laugh. She looked so determined to get this picture, it was absolutely adorable.

"Yes, really." She repeated, flickering her eyes up at me. "The Queen, Harry! The Queen!"

After waiting in line for a dreaded ten minutes, Tess finally got her picture back and wasn't quite pleased with the result.

"Oh my god. No, I look terrible." Tess whimpered, trying to hide it behind her back but I caught it.

"No you don't, you look beautiful." 

"Harry, my eye is twitching." 

I shook my head and took the picture from her, tucking it inside my backpack. I felt her small hand grab mine and squeeze it gently, but as usual her touch sent currents to my toes. 

We walked around the rest of the museum, blown away by how real some of the wax figures actually looked. Some were so realistic, Liam actually went up to one to ask where the loo was. But it was time to head back to the hotel, so our group huddled around outside and waited for our tour bus to arrive. 

"We should all gather in our room." Said Poppy cheerfully. "It's the largest and the only one with a balcony."

"Our room has a balcony too." Niall pointed out, looking over to me for confirmation. So I nodded. 

"Yeah, but have you seen the view from ours? Probably haven't. It's amazing, right Tess?" 

Her head was resting against my shoulder but I still felt her nod. Poppy went on about meeting up once we were in the hotel, even though technically boys and girls were not supposed to not be in each others rooms. 

The load roaring of an engine gained our attention as we watched the large bus roll down the narrow street. Another thing that I was reminded of while being here was how completely mad the drivers were. The sharp turns, speeding and honking was absolutely mental. So of course everybody loved it.

"Seat belt." I reminded Tess as she sat next to me. 

"You and your safety." She teased, nudging closer to me so I could easily put my arm around her. Then, for some odd reason I though back to the day, a long time ago in Primary school when our class went to that water park. 

"Remember the time I broke my arm because I went down that freaking water slide?" 

Tess instantly shot up from her position and glared at me.

"How could I forget? Harry, that has to have been the stupidest idea you ever had." She ranted, but I couldn't take her seriously. "There was a sign, that clearly read 'prohibitied' and what do you decided? 'Oh, I'm Mr.Outgoing Harry Styles and I can do anything,' only had to break my arm in the process and scare my best friend to death, but you know, all in a days work."