Chapter 2

Alexia's POV

On my way home I thought of what I was going to do after the rejection. Maybe I could go visit my parents. My mom is not really my mom, she's my aunt. My parents are Aiden and Amber Spencer, Alpha and Luna of the RedBlood Pack.

The RedBlood Pack is the strongest  pack in the world. I use to love it there but I had to leave for Alpha training here in the BlueMoon Pack. The reason for this was to experience life through the eyes of a pack member.

I can't wait to get home! I miss my twin brother, Alexander! He has brown hair just like me and he has the same eyes as me. The only difference is our height I'm 5'4 while he's 6'3. He's a damn giant.

I definitely miss him the most. I can't wait!!

I thought as I walked through the front door of my house. The house was filled with the smell of my mom's cooking. I followed the smell into the kitchen.

"Hey Mom!" I said to her walking into the kitchen.

She turned away from the stove and smiled.

"Hi sweetheart! How was school?" She asked cheerfully.

"It was fine mom" I sighed

"Ok! We're leaving for the pack meeting in five minutes so get ready"

"Okay" I said walking up the stairs with a smirk on my face.

When I reached my room, I dropped my book bag on the floor and jumped face first on my bed. I landed with an "Uumh". I decided to take a nap since I had nothing else to do.

"Alexia Marie Spencer! Get out of this bed! NOW!" I heard my mom shout from somewhere in my room. I only groaned and rolled over to get comfortable again.

Suddenly, I felt a hand wrap itself around both of my ankles, trying to yank me out of bed. After awhile it finally succeeded. I fell on the floor with a big 'BANG!' but I could only groan.

I stood up and glared at my mother with my arms crossed while she had an innocent smile on her face.

"Let's go sweetheart time to go" she said still smiling

I grumbled incoherent words under my breath and grabbed my shoes out of my book bag and carried them with me. As I walked down the stairs and out the door I couldn't help the smirk that was finding its way on my face.

As I walked beside my mom to the pack house which was only a 5 minute walk.

"Mom?" I asked

"Yes sweetie?" She asked still looking forward.

"I'm going back to my pack today"

She suddenly stopped and pulled me into a tight hug and sighed.

"Okay. Just promise to come and visit me. Also say hello to your parents and brother for me."

"I promise" I replied honestly looking into her eyes. Soon we were back to walking. When we neared the pack house I started to get happier.

As soon as we walked through the front door and into the room where the meeting would take place I hurried into the far right corner of the room.

As everybody piled into the room I just stood in the corner with my arms crossed over my chest and leaned against the wall with an expressionless face.