Chapter 10

Alexia's POV

As I walked up the steps that led to the front door I noticed lots of cars in the drive way. They must be here, I thought opening the door.

'Were in the conference room' Chris linked me.

I gripped Alex's hand tighter in my own and began walking down the hall. During the walk I was greeted by my pack members while some kept ranting on about how we're gonna put those packs through hell.

As I reached the door I pushed it open with such force that it caught everyone's attention. In the room sat my old family and my mate along with his family and  slut.

I walked to the head of the table and sat down silently with Alex in the chair next to mine.

'Colton I need you to come to the conference room to get Alex while I deal with these 'no good Alphas' I linked Colton, one of Alex's bodyguards.

In a few seconds Colton was outside of the conference door trying to decide wether or not to knock.

"You can come in" I told him through the door knowing he'll hear me.

He opened the door and came to Alex's seat, scooping her up in his arms.

"Your gonna go play with Uncle Colton and be a good girl ok?" I told her with an attempt to make a serious face.

She smiled cheekily showing her deep adorable dimples and said as they walked out the door,

"I'm always good. Bye Mommy See you later!"

"Bye baby!" I waved with a smal chuckle.

I turned to the shocked faces around the table and immediately put my mean and intimidating face on.

"Why are you here a day early?" I asked lowly giving off a dangerous and mysterious vibe.

"Why are you even here, you filthy rouge" Alexander snarled at me.

In a flash Chris had him pinned on the wall by his neck.

"Don't you dare disrespect my alpha again!" He growled out.

I slowly walked behind Chris and put my hands on his shoulders resting my head on his back.

He visibly calmed when I said,

"He couldn't even do anything to hurt me even if he tried, he's just another dick head Alpha and nothing more."

We all went to sit down and I picked up the office phone and began dialing Ken's Number. As soon as he answered I yelled into the phone,

"KENDALL JAMISON DAWSON!!!!"

"Why are disrespecting an Elder?" Aiden, my old dad, asked angrily.

"Shut it old man" I snarled. I heard Ken laughing on the end of the phone which only fueled my anger.

"Shut it Kendall you don't have anything to be laughing at!" He instantly became quiet after that.

"Ouch Barbie, you wound me!"

"Now is not the time for games, why the hell didn't you tell me they were coming today Kendall"

"I really didn't know Barbie. And you know I love it when you call me Ken!" He said singing the last part, he's actually a really good singer.

"Whatever, your an ass!" I told him with a small smile.

"Your ass! Oh and I'm coming over tomorrow, so keep my side of the bed warm." He said seriously.