Chapter Thirteen

*Jacoby's Point of View.*

Before I knew it, I was on the road on my first tour. I had been gone for three weeks,  about to be going home.

I hated being so far away from Cyn and I hated falling back in my old ways, fighting my demons. I was fighting new demons as well.

"Jacoby," this girl I had met at the show said, nudging me, "are you okay? Was I bad or something?"

I looked at her, "no doll, you were fine. I just miss my girlfriend."

She growled and rolled her eyes as she got out of bed. She got dressed and started for the door, "good luck, pig."

I closed my eyes and fought back the need to do another line of coke. I knew, the moment I get back, Ronnie would know everything.

"Jacoby!" Tobin yelled at me, busting my hotel room door open, "come party brother! It's the last show!"

I got out of bed and slipped my pants back on. I walked over to the door, "go to sleep Tobin."

He looked at me weird and shook his head.

I rolled my eyes and shut the door. I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself. I felt guilty. I was half drunk, half high. I wanted more, but I know another line would push me to far and I would never come back, so I drank.

It didn't take me long to get wasted and depressed. I was crying, crying for my girlfriend, for Cyn.

I picked up my phone and called her.

*Phone Conversation.*

Cyn: Jacoby? Do you know what time it is?

Me: Babe, I'm sorry.

Cyn: Its okay babe, are you drunk?

Me: Yea, but that's not why I'm sorry. I mean, one reason I'm sorry.

Cyn: Jacoby, what is it?

Me: Cyn, I um I been doing pills again. I'm sorry.

Cyn: God damn it Jacoby. My brother will get you hep when you get back, just please be careful. I love you.

All I could do was cry.

Cyn: Jacoby, why are you crying?

Me: You know I love you so much right?

Cyn: Jacoby, what's going on?

Me: Baby, I've done something else.

Cyn: What have you done Jacoby? You're freaking me out.

Me: I fucking love Cyn. I'm sorry. I've been fucking around on the road. I couldn't fight the urge. Not having you around, being high, being drunk. It fucked with my head and I'm so sorry baby, please forgive me..

Cyn: All I have done for you, all the shit I've gotten you out of! My brother giving your band a chance! How?!

Me: Babe! I said I'm sorry!

Cyn: No Jacoby, you're not. If you loved me, you would have never went back. You would have never cheated on me! I fucking loved you Jacoby! I opened up to you, told you everything! How could you hurt me like this?!