Chaptee Seven

*Lizzy's Point Of View.*

I was sitting at home with Michael, catching up on American Horror story, when I got a text from Cyn.

She said she was on her way over and needed to talk about Jacoby.

Not long after getting the message, she was knocking on my room door.

I answered it and she looked helpless and I didn't understand why.

She looked at Michael, then at me, "Can we talk for a minute alone first? Then talk with Mikey?"

I nodded, "sure lets go outside. Michael, we'll be back."

I took her out back and we sat around the fire pit we had. "What's on your mind? What's up with Jacoby?"

"Well last night after we dropped you both off, we went to another haunted house. We kissed again, then went riding around." She started to tell me.

"Wait," I said stopping her mid sentence, "Kissed again? When was the first time?!"

Her face got red, "At the party the other night."

"What the hell?!" I said shocked, yet excited.

"He asked me out last night, I said yes."
She blurted out, "He came over today and met my brother. He's still over hanging with my brother, bounding over music."

"Well that's good! What are you so worried about?!" I asked her excited.

She shook her head, "I barley know Jacoby. Only for three days. I mean he opened up to me at the party a little, but that's nothing."

I rubbed her shoulder, "Cyn, you'll be fine. Give it time."

She nodded her head, "you think so?"

I nodded as well, "I know so. Tonight, why not the four of us chill out here at my place by the fire pit?"

"That sounds good." She smiled.

We went back up to my room and told Michael everything about her and Jacoby. Michael made her feel a little better about getting to know Jacoby.

But shortly, Cyn returned home to check up on her brother and Jacoby. She would bring Jacoby with her when she comes back over a little later.

"So what do you think?"  I said sitting next to Michael after walking Cyn out.

He looked at me with a serious look, "She still hasn't said what Jacoby told her that night at the party."

"So?" I said not giving it much though, "it's probably nothing, just some stupid thing Jacobys done."

Michael shook his head and looked at his phone, "She might know something about Jacoby, we don't know."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

He sighed, "Jacoby opened up to me a little bit. He came from a broken home. A rough time growing up. I don't know what happened to him, but he has a lot bottled up, and that's honestly not good for a heathy relationship."

"Talk to me." I said serious, "open up to me about your childhood and your past."

Michael looked at me dumb founded.

"You heard me. I want a serious, healthy relationship with you." I told him.

He smiled and leaned over, kissing my cheek, "your silly love."

I watched him as he stood up.

"Want anything to drink?" He asked me.

I shook my head no and he started out of my room.