Living with One Direction

I got all my stuff ready and I went downstairs to see the lads and my dad. "Crystal are you ready"my dad said "yes"I said "then chop chop we have to go to your guy's house and get Zayn fixed for his date with Perrie"My dad said I groaned and started walking faster.

~~~~

When we got to the house it was a two story house with a tree and a fountain in the frontyard. We went inside there was five rooms two downstairs and three rooms upstairs. There was three living rooms two downstairs one when you first get in the house second right next to the kitchen and the third is upstairs where you could see the whole livingroom in the entrace and it is called theloft. The kitchen is pretty big and the frige is full of food drinks we went to the livingroom that is next to the kitchen. "ok first I call dibs on the master room"I said the lads all groaned.

I got all my baggage and went upstairs to find the master room I finally found it. The room was big with a huge bed and a flat screen tv on a corner of the room there was a big bean bag. And , yes finally!! A bathroom that I don't have to share a bathroom. I went inside the bathroom it had a bath tub and normal stuff a bathroom has and a walk-in closet.

I heard a knock on the door "Who is it"I said "it is the lads can we go inside your room"Harry said "okay"I said as I jumped on my bed that is apparently a water bed yes!! The lads all came in my room "oooo a waterbed"they all screamed and jumped on my bed I heard a pop and something wet on mh back "do you guys have something pointing on you guys"I asked the lads "Louis!! why the hell do you have a nail in your pocket you just popped the bed"Harry screamed their was a lot of water in my room I got up and told the lads to get out of the room so we don't get wet.

We went to the upstairs loft like the upstairs livingroom. There was a flat screen tv in tye loft and a x box I got on Netflix "what do you guys want to watch"I said "what do you want to watch"Niall asked me "The Walking Dead or Despirate Housewives"I said "The Walking Dead"The lads said at the same time. We started watching The Walking Dead all over again I have the shows so much that I got bored so I went downstairs to bring drinks and make popcorn and get chips. Once I got to the kitchen I got like five bags of popcorn and put a bag in the miceowave. I heard footsteps going down the stairs. "Crystal do you need help"An Irish voice said "um no thank you you could go back upstairs and watch The Walking Dead"I said "well I have watched the first season so many times and I didn't want to spoil to the lads"Niall said "well you could help with the popcorn if you would like to help"I said Niall walked to the microwave and started making the popcorn

Niall and I finished getting everything ready and we took the popcorn, drinks, and chips upstairs. The lads were still watching the first season so I went into my room to clean up the mess. I sat down in the beanbag and started using my phone I had ten messages and two missed calls. First mesage was from Alice

Hey Crystal could I come over we haven't hanged out since like forever

-AliceXOXOX♥♡

Alice I think that is a great Idea I will pick you up at five wait first my dad sent me to another house with One Direction is that ok

-CrystalXOXOX

that is ok as long as I get to see you and maybe one will like me oh wait what you I wear

-Alice

Something casual I guess and bring a bathingsuit and tell your mom if you could sleepover

:D

-Crystal♥♥

And with that we stopped texting it was three so two more hours. I went to the loaft where the lads were at "hey my friend is coming over ok so don't embarrass me"I said. I went downstairs and opened a door where there was a maid cleaning a closet weird "um who are you"I said in very nice voice "um who are you ,slut"She said why does everyone call me slut I don't wear shirts that are up to my boobs or short shorts. "fyi I live here my dad is Simon Cowell and you shouldn't be calling me slut you look like a french maid , slut"I said looking at her outfit "oh I am sorry Ms.Cowell please do not tell Mr.Cowell to fire me I am begging"She said "ok I won't but first why did you call me slut"I said "well because I have a crush on One Direction and I thought you slept with one so I got jealous so I am so sorry now that I know your dad is simon Cowell I bet you are a virgin I am guessing"She said and she was right I am a virgin don't make fun of me my dad is strict. "um someone popped the water bed I am not sayin names so could you clean it up please"oh yes"The maid said I went out of the closet.

It was already 5:10 when Alice came I opened the door "Crystal"Alice screamed and I screamed "Alice"at the same time. We both went upstairs "meet the boys that I am living with"I said "Hi"Alice said shyly Alice was always shy I am shy with new people sometimes I am usually shy with new family members that I have never met "This Louis the one that popped my water bed"I said "this is Harry and this is Niall they are the ones that I have to pick wich one to date"I said "this is Liam and this is Zayn"I said "Hi"The lads said all together. We both went to my room and I sat down on the waterbed thT has no water so I was just sitting on the thing that holds the bed at makes it bigger. Alice sat on the bean bag "hey do you wanna dye your hair Crystal"Aloce asked me "umm ok what about red"I said "ok and I brought that color I knew you were going to dye your hair that color"Alice said she opened her bag and took out the bottle of red dye.

Once Alice dyed my hair I took a shower and we both went to the loft to watch one of our favorite showes Loiter Squad. "I am bored I watched this episode like a billion times"Alice said "That makes two of us"I said "hey whachu guys doin"Niall said anps him and the lads came in to the loft "Nothing we are bored"I said "well we can go outside and do some stuff"Louis said jumping up and down and clapping his hands then Zayn scoffed"or someone can help me get dressed for my date"Zayn said "raise your hand if you want to help Zayn get dresses"I said no one raised there hand "Liam your coming with me"Zayn said and grabed Liam's wrist and dragged him to his room.

We then all went downstairs and then outside and found......

A.N. Cliffhanger

Sorry this chapter took forever School ended last week on Wednesday and I went to my grandmas yesterday and I still am at my grandmas

please vote I need more votes please and more reads I am desperate ok not desperate but please vote and comments on stuff that I should change and if you want to be on the story or somethin like that