Niall and I

CRYSTALS POV♡ I MONTH LATER♡

    I was finally going to see Niall! The lads landed at Ireland yesterday and I had one hour to land!

    I honestly hate planes! I have and had to sit with a crying little baby, and kid that is sitting behind me is kicking my chair, and I am sitting next to a couple that keep on kissing eachother. Karma really hates me.

                                                            ~~~~

   I finally got off the plane! I got my stuff went through all this dumb things then finally! I got out of the part of the airport and went to the part of the airport where anyone could be and I saw Niall. He turned of his phone once he glanced at me and put his phone away and I ran to him it was kind of hard because I had a bunch of bags and suitcases. I hugged Niall and he lift me off the ground and kissed me "I missed you"I  muttered in Niall's ear "me too"Niall whispered and put me down and got half of my stuff because stuff weighed a lot! Niall gave my stuff to the security so he can take it to the car and Niall got the rest.

   Niall and I spent the rest of the day cuddling watching movies just like we always do when we go to hotels. Someone ruined how cuddling session by knocking on the door loudly "I'll get it"I said and went to the door I checked through the mousy hole and I saw Micheal, Calum, Luke, and Ashton. I quickly opened the door "Hello"Ashton said "Greetings, you guys must come in but first you guys have to do five push-ups"I said making them suffer while they got on the floor "Crystal! Just let them in"Niall shouted "Fine then"I groaned. "So why did you guys come"I asked as I jumped on the bed next Niall "We kind of..."Calum hesitated to say what he wanted to say "Spit it out!"Niall shouted "We got kicked out of our room so we decided to come here"Luke said "Woah! Have you guys asked anyone else"I asked "Nope unless you two have special plans tonight"Ashton said and made a sexy face.

  The only thing we could do was laugh "Ew! You really think we would do that here!?! Maybe while we are in London"I joked inbetween laughs. "Well that's no fun"Niall muttered "Don't worry it will happen later"I said and kissed Niall "Gross!"Micheal yelled.

   ~~~~~

   It was Tuesday and I went on Twitter and saw the most hashtags and I saw #cutforzouis oh bromances. Zayn and Louis are in Peru while Niall is doing a charity. I looked up into everything and I saw the video. I was shocked that Louis actually recorded that. I texted Niall and Harry about it but they didn't answer because Harry was with Niall.

    I waited until Niall came back but he went to sleep since he was tired. I had nothing else to do so I went to Harry's room. "Hello"I said "Hiii"Harry said while on his phone "Do you even know who I am"I asked "Of course you are Liam"Harry answered "Um... Last time I checked I had a vagina"I laughed Harry looked up away from his phone and right away he put his phone away. "So what do you want"Harry sassed "Ohhh I am sorry I bothered you"I chuckled "So what do you want?"Harry asked "I don't know, I want a life"I laughed at myself for saying that out loud "What do you mean? You travel a lot you have money to go where ever you want to go" "That's not the same I can't go to a mall because they want me to take them to go see you guys"I said. "I am pretty sure you can go walking without someone bothering you"Harry said "Fine then I will go get me some drinks"I said "Thanks for the invite"muttered Harry. "Do you want to come"I offered Harry nodded and we walked to the elevator and outside and we walked to the closest bar.

    The rest is all blurry but all I remember Harry walking me back to the hotel he didn't drink as much. I went into Niall's and my room and I saw Niall sitting up on the bed. When I drink I can control myself if I have to but if I don't then I will go crazy. "Where were you? You wouldn't answer me I was worried sick!"Niall shouted. I locked the door and walked to the bed and started to kiss Niall that was when I couldn't control myself. "I have waited all this time for this one special night"I muttered "Just ask and I will give you this anytime."

      Last night was crazy! But luckily Niall had condoms he was probably waiting for this moment. I was getting ready to go eat breakfast with Harry and Niall. Which is gonna be awkward. Niall walked in while I was changing my shirt which made me feel more awkaward so I quickly turned around. "Come on you dont have to hide anything anymore"Niall creeped up behind me. "It still feels awkward you saw my whole body"I said "So I am guessing you WERE a virgin"Niall chuckled "Judge me! I was also drunk!"I said.

   We went out to eat Nandos and we ate silently. Until Harry broke the silent "So Niall... Was it good last night"Harry chuckled and all I could do was face palm "It was pre-" I put my hand over Niall's mouth "How do you know?"I asked Harry "Becuase you said you just wanted to see Niall and you were gonna kiss him like crazy"Harry said "Please don't tell anyone"I pleaded "This is totally going to be awkward"I muttered "How is it going to be awkward?"Niall asked "Harry knows that we had sex"I whispered "Don't worry I won't tell anyone until you guys have a baby"Harry said "It doesn't matter. I'm 20 and you just turned 20" Niall said "and sooner or later if everything goes fine we will get married and then we will have a baby" "tmi"Harry said "I hope everything goes perfect"I said and smiled.