Chapter 6

Devin got out of the nurses office "Devin I am so sorry"I said "thats ok"Devin said. "so do you feel better"I said "yeah thank you"Devin said the warning bell rang "um I got to go bye"I said "bye"Devin said. I went to my classes then I went home and those five guy's were there. "Oh hey Louis, Niall, Liam, Harry, and Zayn"I said "hi Crystal"They all said "Crystal we are going to record there first song so please do not disturb"my dad said.

~·~

My dad got out of the studio with the becoming famous One Direction. "Crystal we have to talk"my dad said I got scared but you what annoying people say... yolo. "ok"I said I sat down across from my dad. "Gabi you are goin to have to date one of the lads"my dad said. "why me"I said "because I am there manager and I am your dad so I know what you guy's are doing"My dad said I wanna fight but what is the whole point he is going to win "so which one am I goin to date"I said sad now I can't go out with Devin. "I don't know let's check"my dad said "who is single".

Harry, Niall,Zayn, and I raised our hands. "Liam who are you dating"My dad asked. "I am dating Danielle Peazer"Liam said "ok I have heard of her the dancing girl and you Louis who are you dating"My dad asked. "I am dating myself"Louis joked I chuckled "ok Louis who are you dating"My dad said serious "ok, I Louis the Tommo Tomlinson is dating Eleanor Calder the floor model at Hollister". "ok Zayn Perrie from Little Mix said she likes you do you like her"my dad said. "yes I do like her"Zayn said "ok I will tell her if she wants' to meet you tomorrow at starbucks at seven"my dad said. "ok sir"Zayn said "ok Niall and Harry you guy's are the single ones and Crystal is single so one of you guy's are going to date my daughter so which one of you wants to date her"my dad said Harry and Niall looked at each other and raised their hand up in the air and then I raised my hand what I am sexy I would want to date myself.

"ok both of you want to date my daughter ok you guy's have to win her be responsible all of you are goin to live in a house with Crystal now Harry and Niall have to be nice to Crystal be responsible so Zayn Louis Liam you guy's are incharge if Niall or Harry date another girl"My dad said "wait how long are we going to live in that house"I asked worried "for a month or more"my dad said. "when are we goin to move to the place"Liam questioned my dad. "Tomorrow you guys are going to come her and the limo will take you guy's there"My dad said.

The lads leave and I go up to my room I call Alex "Hello"some voice says "Alex it is me Crystal what's it called you know how you told me to sit next to Devin so he could start liking me and he will date me and not Celestine"I said. "Yeah"the weird voice says "well yeah I can't do it I have a boyfriend"I said lying "Wait Alex what happened to your voice"I said "Crystal I am Devin and FYI I would never date you no matter what"Devin said "wellI don't care Alex and Samuel wanted me to date you so you can stop dating Celest cuase they don't like celestine"I said and then I hanged up.