Woah!

*Crystal*

  I woke up and saw a lot of fans in the lobby like a lot! And what happened to my pillow? "wait! Someone has my suitcase"I shouted "don't worry I took it upstairs to your room"Niall said behind me "Crystal, I want to talk to you in my room please" I got up and followed Niall to the elevator while the security guards were trying to pull away the fans. Once we got to Nialls room. I laid down on his bed way better than sleeping on the floor. "I miss you"Niall said "me too"I whispered "why are we even fighting again"Niall asked me and believe me or not I have no idea "I have no idea"I said standing up and walking to Niall "how about we start all over"Niall said grabbing my hand and placing a kiss on my knuckles. "well! Actually! I am meeting some guys about two hours"i said whispering the last part "wait what!"Niall said. "It's not like I am going to date one of them I wish but I'm not"I said "Them!"Niall shouted "it's O2L okay chill!"I said. "um what is that"Niall asked "Our 2 Life, youtubers, meet and greet"I said "oh okay"Niall said  "here's your clothes your bags you could get yourself your own room"Niall said giving me my stuff and pushing me to the elevator. "you are really going to kick me out because I am going to meet some guys! Are you that jealous" I couldn't believe it! Niall was that jealous!

     I got a room and I changed to some white shorts with a crop-top that said O2L I put my white converse to top it. I guess it's the type of day you wear white. I started to go to the place where I was going to meet them because I wanted to be first! But of course people were already there and the O2L guys weren't even here -_-   

      Once they got to the place they opened and it was a small place for a lot of people! I lined up to get their autogragh when a girl yelled "Oh My God! Y-Y-You're Crystal Cowell! You know One Direction!" and of course everyone started asking questions and asked if they could meet One Direction. They started chasing me so I went to a random room and shut the door. "um excuse me I am trying to like umm well you know change"a guy said "oh I'm sorry just some people were attacking me"I said and turned around to see the Connor Franta who was only in his boxers I quickly turned around "sorry!"I yelped. "hey! Your the girl who dissed Simon Cowell!"Conner shouted "I actually dissed my own father"I said still facing the wall. "Your like the sass queen on twitter"Conner said "I don't know if that's good or bad"I said. "oh it's awesome!"Connor yelped. "well I should be going now since people are crazy about One Direction here"I said "oh you can turn around now"Conner said. AWKWARD! I turned around to see Connor Franta! "Wow! Your hotter in real life"I muttered "why thank you!"Connor smiled "oops! I said that aloud didn't mean too"I said I felt my whole face warm up and was probably the color of cherrys. Connor got his phone out I am guessing he was on twitter.

   A minute later I got a notification from Connor which said "Just met an awesome sassy girl. Long story short she met me by walking into my dressing room while I was half naked. I am officially awesome"

I started to tweet @ConnorFranta did you drink some fanta because your frantastic ;) Cheesy right!

       "well I kind of got to meet some fans but I will see you later it was nice to see you see me in my boxers"Connor said and left "yep super great"I muttered I exit the dressing room and someone said "hey Connor and Crystal walked out in the same room" and everything was a mess! I got in to get there autographs and when I went to Connor he gave me a sticky note that had his number. Once I got there autographs everyone was already leaving. I went outside and found Connor saying hi to his fans. I walked to him when the crowd was leaving "oh hi Crystal!" Connor smiled "Hey I just wanted to give you this"I gave him a piece of paper with my number. "so do want to go out to dinner right now"Connor offered "oh sure, I just have to go to my hotel to get changed into something neater"I said "same, so I will pick you up once I'm done "Connor said "well I might take a long time"I said "trust me I will take longer"

I drove back to the hotel and saw Louis "Hi Louis"I said "hello where you going" Louis asked "on a dinner date"I said "OoOoOoOooOoOO who's this special boy" "Connor Franta"I said "wow boring I am way cooler"Louis said. Luckily I brought nice dress clothes! I put on a lace white tight dress with white high heels. The only thing I was forgetting was my makeup that I couldn't find, once I gave up I went to look if Harry knew where it was "where you going, hottie"Harry asked me "on a date"I said I went into Nialls room "Niall, do you know where my makeup bag is"I asked Niall "where are you going"He asked "on a date ok now do you know where my makeup bag is" I answered. "Have you checked in your suitcase?"

  I went to check and there was my make up bag. I put on mascara, eyeliner, mac, and lipstick and I was out the door. I waited about twenty minutes outside until finally Connor came! "I told you I took longer"Connor smiled "I guess you were right" I said. "so where are we going"I asked "Olives Garden"Connor replied.

*three hours later*

   "I had a great time I will see you later"I said and left Connors car. Right when I walked into the hotel I saw six eyes staring at me. "um what do you guys want?"I asked Niall, Louis, and Harry "we have been waiting for you"Louis said "we ate dinner and we went to see a movie that's all"I said "well Connor isn't a good influence so for now on you can't see him"Harry said. "why would you guys care Harry told me to come over here he didn't even pick me up you guys got all the rooms. LISTEN TO MY WORDS, I CAME HERE AND ENDED UP SLEEPING ON THE GROUND IN THE LOBBY. SO YOU GUYS CAN'T SAY ANYTHING"I said. There was a moment of silence until Niall broke it "well I have an extra room you can sleep in"  "thanks atleast someone is helpful"I said we all walked to the elevator to go to sleep.

   I was laying down in bed when Niall came threw the door. "Crystal I have something I can't hold it in anymore and every day it brings me down that you don't know but....."Niall got interrupted by Liam running threw the door "guys Paul is in the hospital" "how?!?"Niall asked "I don't know the manager said someone was trying to go into our floor and Paul had a stroke"Liam said.

A.N. sorry last paragraph was in bold. But this one I added a little big of O2L but for now on it's just One Direction