"Fool's Gold was for this Ruby girl, huh?" Yes, the painful words which you turned to such magical melodies.

"Pathetic, right?"

"Have you ever thought that she was just- that she was just using you?"

Have I ever?

"What did she ever give to you? The one thing that was so precious thing which made you hold on to her even until now?"

What did Ruby ever give to me? Well, she gave me pain for sure. I was lost in my thoughts wondering Am I that stupid?

"I-I'm sorry. It was just something I- Sorry, that was a bad question. I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine, Sapphire. Doesn't matter anyways. She's gone and I don't know if she would even think of coming back." I shot her my weakest smile and my chuckle forced.

"Guess we're shit at this, huh? Relationships?"

"Well, I don't have anything to deny that. You're right. So it's you and me against those fairytales bullshit?"

"You and me, Harry." You and me.

"Come here," I adjust my sitting and threw my right hand behind her, slowly pulling her head to my chest.

"You and me, Sapphire."

We stayed like that in silence, my breathing calm but I was sure that she could hear my ridiculous heart beating fast, but I didn't care. I was holding her in my arms and that was all that matters. I wonder if it was possible, two broken pieces filling each other to be whole.

"Do you trust me, Harry?" She said breaking the silence.

Do I? "Yes."

"Even with the fact that we just met?"

"Yes. I've never done this before, but yes. I trust you."

"Good. I trust you too, Harry. I know it's too early, but you're worth a try, so please try not to break it, yeah?"

"You're worth a try too, Sapphire." I felt she lifted up her head to look at me and for the first time I felt like I was slowly coming back to life, all because there was something with her smile.

"That's it then. Let's be shitty together." Then she leaned her head back to my chest.

"You and me, Sapphire."

Together.

-

The walk to the apartment was short because we kept talking and playing on the way. I quite like it, though, the idea of Harry and Sapphire against the bullshit. But more to the thought of Harry and Sapphire alone.

"Thank you for walking me home, Harry."

"Well you're welcome, but I'm walking you up too."

"Oh come on, you don't have to. It's not that we were on a date or som-"

"We're not? I thought we were?" Why can't I just learn to control myself just for once? Because she had control over you. You're losing it, mate.

"Oh?" Oh, that's enough fact to know that you crept her out on you first non-considerate date.

"Besides, I want to crush that precious dream of Bellboy Boyfriend Marcel." I teased as I try to play it cool.

"Whatever, Styles. Just try to ask properly next time, this lady loves to be treated right." She winked playfully, so cute I just want to squish her that pretty face of hers right this second, but I guess I was already creeping out her enough.

I took her hand in mine and I made a little space between when we got into the lobby, so just that Marcel could see more clearly that I was holding her hand. Plus, I didn't forget to give him the smirk. We stopped right in front of her door, sheepishly grinning to each other.

"So," I start.

"Sooo,"

"Can I have your number, Sapphire?" I stepped closer wiggling my eyebrows. Dork.

"And what would you like to do with that, kind sir?"

"So I could text this lovely miss in front of me, asking her to go on a real date properly, just like she loves to be treated." Yes, I said that on purpose just so I can see those cheeks redden again. "It's a pity that she didn't count this one as a real date, though. Didn't she feel it when I held her in my arms?"

"You think you're all that, huh?" She bit her lip, taking her phone out. "Here," I texted my number from her phone to make it more simple.

"Thank you, m'lady," I grinned and she rolled her eyes dramatically.

I stopped her when she reached her door handle, smirking slowly.

"Don't I get my kiss now?"

She leaned in and I swear to God my heart was beating too fast just for a peck on the cheek. But instead of doing that, she whispered to my ears.

"I never kiss on the first date."

She said then she closed her door. I stood still, thinking with what just happened. She decided to count this as our first date. I didn't get my kiss again, but I got a date. And her rosy cheeks. And her shy smile. And her number.

I, Harry Styles, just got Sapphira Mayfair to go on a date.

-

Hiii! So what do you think about this chapter? Please keep voting and sharing. Thank you so so so much!